Finding Home

Analprobe

A few months ago I moved in with a FB and a very old friend of his. I needed a new place and they had the spare space. At first I had a couple of apprehensions, knowing that it might be awkward, but things have a way of going well for me when my first impressions are good ones. This particular FB and I had played several times prior to his offering me a room in the condo he and his friend shared with no sexual pressure unless on occasion I might want his sexual company. This seemed an ideal offer in a nice area with good people. I moved in a few weeks later.

He's a master bottom, my FB. He's a bottom that any top who knows how to throw a good,...an excellent fuck would like to have not only in the same household but in the same region of the continent. I'm not the greatest top with the biggest cock on the planet but I'm also not one of those piston-action adolescents who think they know what to do with a seasoned hole. I enjoy topping and like the fact that I've never had any complaints by anyone I've sunk my fatty into. I also know the difference between apprentice and master, and a master my new roommate definitely is. 

The first time we played after I had moved in was his day off and we had the place to ourselves. I happened to be off as well and he also had some enhancements to kick-start our morning from neutral to overdrive in the blink of an eye. Within seconds of blasting off from our hits my cock was harder, thicker and more vascular than it had been in a long time, but my new roommate's ass is one that asks to be eaten slowly, so that every tiny crevice, every dark hair, and every round muscle responds to the probings of my lips, teeth, and tongue. Sinking my cock into his guts would have to wait for the time being. When it was finally time to do so I put my tongue about half as deep as I knew it could go and I got the first vocal response from him, a high pitched squelch that faded into the yoga mat he had his forehead pressed against, his ass up where I could feast comfortably. When my FB does a good hit of tina the effect isn't a manic one but one that puts him into a totally submissive, Zen-like place where the only thing he wants is cock, man fluid of any kind, a fist,... anything or anyone up his hole. After several minutes of enjoying the taste and texture of his ass that day I noticed that my cock got even harder, if that could be possible, so hard in fact that even the hairlike spider veins were swelling. It was time for a little probing around in that master ass and I was curious to see if he would remember any difference in my cock from the last time we fucked. A few more delicious minutes of rimming and my cock and his velvety guts were ready to meet again. There was no need for lube. I had made sure to leave his hole slick with slobber (done easy enough since I was like Pavlov's Dog slobbering over those biscuits) and I knew that his hole puts up no resistance at any time, so I straightened up on my knees and lined the head of my cut cock up to his wet pucker and slowly pushed in,...no hands. Immediately his vice-grip hole took hold of my prick and seemingly pulled me in farther of its own will. Suddenly the head of my dick was being massaged by what seemed to be a triple ringed second door. Could it have been a third...fourth? He loosened his grip long enough for me to slip my nuts in there too. I had shaved them two days earlier and I had a feeling the stubble would cause another sensation within him. That's when I heard the second sound come from him, head still against the yoga mat. That's when that vice-like ring clamped down on all my now burning hot junk and became a cock ring of the best kind. That magnificent muscle pulled me in past that three-ringed circus and within minutes of getting there and by my just holding perfectly still, and him holding perfectly still, with just the gentle tugging of those insides of his that felt like moist velvet, like a warm comfort you don't ever want to leave, by just that subtle motion my brain went somewhere in there with my cock and I came like I had never cum before. When I shot it was a crescendo that seemed to last thirty minutes, though realistically it couldn't have been more than ...ten. I heard his third sound then, a faint groan, like a desperate hunger was at last sated. It was for the time being. Hunger for man fluid, perhaps, but the hunger for something to fill his hole was still there, I could tell. 

After about ten more minutes I was finally able to liberate my cock and balls from a place that I knew I would revisit and revisit. He was still in the same position, never budging, I thought it was time to investigate with the dexterity and sensation of my fingers just what that three-ringed circus of crescendos and cum was all about. I started slowly with my middle finger, then index, then ring, pinky, thumb, when he suddenly began to push back onto my hand. Quickly past the "point of no return" I was wrist-deep and happy within seconds. Before I knew what was happening I found that magic place that had so expertly, so masterfully pulled every bit of cum out of my nuts and it was at that time that I realized that half of my forearm had slipped into that safe, warm place as well. After opening my hand, pulling out, pushing back in, opening, closing, I had decided it was break time. I gently pulled my arm back, though that vice-grip was having trouble letting go of my wrist. Finally, and with a high-pitched sigh of regret in sounds we were both making now, my hand slipped out, dripping with my own bleachy-scented spunk. I wiped my hand down his spine from between his shoulders to the small of his beautiful back where the sweat had pooled. I bent over that place in a posture that was similar to the one I took while I rimmed him but instead I tasted my own sweet, bleachy cum mixed with the salty, t laced sweat that came out of him and was I refreshed. We have since had other adventures and plan many more; my cock, his hole, my roommate, and I. And roommate is a term that is out of date now in this place where many pleasures find many outlets, and cock feeds ass, and good feeds good. I'm home alright! On our backs and flying!

• Upvote 10

On 6/8/2017 at 10:01 AM, Analprobe said:

A few months ago I moved in with a FB and a very old friend of his. I needed a new place and they had the spare space. At first I had a couple of apprehensions, knowing that it might be awkward, but things have a way of going well for me when my first impressions are good ones. This particular FB and I had played several times prior to his offering me a room in the condo he and his friend shared with no sexual pressure unless on occasion I might want his sexual company. This seemed an ideal offer in a nice area with good people. I moved in a few weeks later.

He's a master bottom, my FB. He's a bottom that any top who knows how to throw a good,...an excellent fuck would like to have not only in the same household but in the same region of the continent. I'm not the greatest top with the biggest cock on the planet but I'm also not one of those piston-action adolescents who think they know what to do with a seasoned hole. I enjoy topping and like the fact that I've never had any complaints by anyone I've sunk my fatty into. I also know the difference between apprentice and master, and a master my new roommate definitely is. 

The first time we played after I had moved in was his day off and we had the place to ourselves. I happened to be off as well and he also had some enhancements to kick-start our morning from neutral to overdrive in the blink of an eye. Within seconds of blasting off from our hits my cock was harder, thicker and more vascular than it had been in a long time, but my new roommate's ass is one that asks to be eaten slowly, so that every tiny crevice, every dark hair, and every round muscle responds to the probings of my lips, teeth, and tongue. Sinking my cock into his guts would have to wait for the time being. When it was finally time to do so I put my tongue about half as deep as I knew it could go and I got the first vocal response from him, a high pitched squelch that faded into the yoga mat he had his forehead pressed against, his ass up where I could feast comfortably. When my FB does a good hit of tina the effect isn't a manic one but one that puts him into a totally submissive, Zen-like place where the only thing he wants is cock, man fluid of any kind, a fist,... anything or anyone up his hole. After several minutes of enjoying the taste and texture of his ass that day I noticed that my cock got even harder, if that could be possible, so hard in fact that even the hairlike spider veins were swelling. It was time for a little probing around in that master ass and I was curious to see if he would remember any difference in my cock from the last time we fucked. A few more delicious minutes of rimming and my cock and his velvety guts were ready to meet again. There was no need for lube. I had made sure to leave his hole slick with slobber (done easy enough since I was like Pavlov's Dog slobbering over those biscuits) and I knew that his hole puts up no resistance at any time, so I straightened up on my knees and lined the head of my cut cock up to his wet pucker and slowly pushed in,...no hands. Immediately his vice-grip hole took hold of my prick and seemingly pulled me in farther of its own will. Suddenly the head of my dick was being massaged by what seemed to be a triple ringed second door. Could it have been a third...fourth? He loosened his grip long enough for me to slip my nuts in there too. I had shaved them two days earlier and I had a feeling the stubble would cause another sensation within him. That's when I heard the second sound come from him, head still against the yoga mat. That's when that vice-like ring clamped down on all my now burning hot junk and became a cock ring of the best kind. That magnificent muscle pulled me in past that three-ringed circus and within minutes of getting there and by my just holding perfectly still, and him holding perfectly still, with just the gentle tugging of those insides of his that felt like moist velvet, like a warm comfort you don't ever want to leave, by just that subtle motion my brain went somewhere in there with my cock and I came like I had never cum before. When I shot it was a crescendo that seemed to last thirty minutes, though realistically it couldn't have been more than ...ten. I heard his third sound then, a faint groan, like a desperate hunger was at last sated. It was for the time being. Hunger for man fluid, perhaps, but the hunger for something to fill his hole was still there, I could tell. 

After about ten more minutes I was finally able to liberate my cock and balls from a place that I knew I would revisit and revisit. He was still in the same position, never budging, I thought it was time to investigate with the dexterity and sensation of my fingers just what that three-ringed circus of crescendos and cum was all about. I started slowly with my middle finger, then index, then ring, pinky, thumb, when he suddenly began to push back onto my hand. Quickly past the "point of no return" I was wrist-deep and happy within seconds. Before I knew what was happening I found that magic place that had so expertly, so masterfully pulled every bit of cum out of my nuts and it was at that time that I realized that half of my forearm had slipped into that safe, warm place as well. After opening my hand, pulling out, pushing back in, opening, closing, I had decided it was break time. I gently pulled my arm back, though that vice-grip was having trouble letting go of my wrist. Finally, and with a high-pitched sigh of regret in sounds we were both making now, my hand slipped out, dripping with my own bleachy-scented spunk. I wiped my hand down his spine from between his shoulders to the small of his beautiful back where the sweat had pooled. I bent over that place in a posture that was similar to the one I took while I rimmed him but instead I tasted my own sweet, bleachy cum mixed with the salty, t laced sweat that came out of him and was I refreshed. We have since had other adventures and plan many more; my cock, his hole, my roommate, and I. And roommate is a term that is out of date now in this place where many pleasures find many outlets, and cock feeds ass, and good feeds good. I'm home alright! On our backs and flying!

Immediately his vice-grip hole took hold of my prick and seemingly pulled me in farther of its own will. Suddenly the head of my dick was being massaged by what seemed to be a triple ringed second door.   WOOF YOU ARE SEXY!