[Untitled Barebacker] Decadence 2010 Parade – Sunday

untitledbb

Click here to see Untitled Barebacker's original blog post...

I’ve had a great time so far in New Orleans, but honestly, I always do. Hell, this is the, what, 15th year? I always have a great time here. It’s probably just that we’ve been doing it for so many years, but we don’t run into the same things that most people gripe about with crowds, long piss lines, etc. I guess after this long we’ve figured out our little “secrets” to having a great time and avoiding the frustrations.

Which reminds me, one of our buddies was out last night and was sucking dick upstairs at the Phoenix. While he was standing there, someone lifted his wallet. We usually warn people that are going out, but we forgot to tell him and here it was his first time here. Southern Decadence is an amazing event and some great guys come from around the world to enjoy it each year. Unfortunately, like anything else wonderful, there are always a few bad eggs that know there will be people there they can prey on. If any of those slime bags ever read my blog, I hope they fucking burn in Hell. Honestly, the kind of trash that goes to bars to pickpocket guys having a good time likely can’t read anyway, so I seriously doubt they’ll ever hear how I feel about them. Karma’s a bitch and the puppies are ugly. They’ll get theirs one of these days.

So, enough with the bad, let’s talk about the good. I typically don’t show faces when I’m writing about my tricks, but if they are wearing sunglasses, is that good enough? BTW, the guy in the harness on the far right is cflbarebacker.

sd2010parade1-468x311.jpgOver the course of the weekend, I played with each of these four guys at least once.

While the whole event is a pretty free experience with people frequently dressing to emphasize their best assets, Sunday brings out some of everything. From Leather clad muscle studs, to comedic trash drag. Lots of guys are just having fun with it, like this pink bunny with a*Mohawk.

sd2010parade2-468x702.jpgAwww...look at the cute bunny!

This year’s theme was “Leather and Feathers” and there were some pretty creative costumes.

sd2010parade4-234x156.jpgsd2010parade5-234x156.jpgSouthern Decadence 2010

“Leather and Feathers”And here are Leathermen…

with feathersSpeaking of Leather, here’s IML 2009 Jeffrey Payne and his partner David. We had dinner with them the night before. They’re really nice guys…and hot too!

sd2010parade3-468x311.jpgJeffrey Payne - IML 2009

Looking through the viewfinder on the camera, I sometimes didn’t realize what was coming down the street until it was standing right in front of me. Waggling his dick, in some cases. Here was Michael Brandon with his boy toy in tow. He danced in front of me for quite a while, with “Monster” swinging to an imaginary beat.

sd2010parade6-468x702.jpgMichael Brandon put on a little show for me

There were several “anti-BP” statements. Here was the “Killer Bee Pee” crew passing by.

sd2010parade7-468x312.jpgThe "Killer Bee Pee" crew

Of course, I can’t leave out*Inkbear who entertained the masses for most of the weekend, opening his fans with a flourish and a “POP” and belting out impressions of Cher singing “Margaritaville”. Don’t ask, you had to be there…

sd2010parade8-468x312.jpgInkbear with his fans

And, well, I’m speechless…

sd2010parade9-149x300.jpgsd2010parade9b-121x300.jpgsd2010parade9c-200x300.jpgWhere do they even get boots like that?Ms. Marigny Leather 2010It’s so…um…sparkleyAnd, what gay parade wouldn’t be complete with out the protesters with their hate signs and bull horns trying to bring the happiness down. A few years ago, they were out of hand, but now the New Orleans police department does a great job of keeping them separated from the revelers. They are an unhappy bunch…most are from Rev. Storm’s group or some of the ex-Gays. I seriously doubt they change anyone’s mind with their tactics as these are some of the most unhappy Christians I’ve ever seen. They frowned the whole weekend…hardly full of joy.

sd2010parade10-468x312.jpgPolice car following behind the parade with the protesters marching behind

One of the protesters had a bullhorn and was shouting “turn or burn” messages, but he couldn’t be heard over the other guy with a bullhorn that walked next to him and just said “Blah Blah Blah” all weekend long. You gotta love that guy. The guy below was walking quietly along behind the protesters. His message was simple, but powerful.

sd2010parade11.jpgHappy guy with a great sign

sd2010parade12-468x317.jpgClose-up of the sign

As we crossed the street, we saw this one. “She” decided to block traffic, posing and doing high kicks, until an officer approached to get traffic moving again. She was feeling mighty pretty! In all fairness, that’s a pretty respectable package.

sd2010parade17a-200x300.jpgsd2010parade17b-200x300.jpg“I feel pretty. Oh so pretty.”But check the packageThat’s a lot of pictures for one post, so I’m going to close this one. I’ve got the rest of the day almost ready, but wanted to get this one posted without any further delay.

Tags: having a good time, Mohawk, IML, slime, one of these days UktfkZv-6RQ

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.