[SFVersCumBoy] Xtube friend needed to unload...always accomodating.

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

0+05+31-24.jpg

0+05+32-11.jpg

0+06+19-05.jpg

0+06+17-30.jpg

0+02+38-16.jpg

0+00+16-06.jpg

0+02+02-11.jpg

0+06+57-27.jpg

Sfverscumboy's Videos

I was sitting at my desk when my phone showed a text. I opened it and saw a message saying that a hot red head buddy from Xtube was horned up and wanted some advice on where to go.

Since I am always willing to help out a friend, I asked if he was looking to suck or be sucked.

His reply was that he was looking for a blow job, so I asked if would be up for feeding me...

We originally met about a year ago when I was running late to tearoom rendezvous and he recognized me from my pics and posts.

Since then we have ran into each other at street fairs and events, but until today we have not been able to actually connect cock to mouth.

I told him that I would take his load in the stairwell and he said "lets do it".

We arranged to meet out front and then I took him inside. Once in the stairwell I told him that I had my camera if he wanted to take video.

Having seen the pics and getting a very short introduction to his cock during a street fair, I was ready to swallow his mushroom head and shaft...but as you can see in the video it was a mouth full.

As I got down on my knees, he was out and hanging down soft. Large mushroom head and thick already. It was not long before he was at full mast and I was devouring it.

Gingers are always hot but give me one with a silky smooth veined cock and full hairy balls and I am really turned on.

I stared on the shaft and giving it a good clean tongue bath and then it was time to see how far down I could take him. To the balls and back up.

Down to the balls over and over, and then time to take the shaft in hand and pull back. Savoring every inch and seeing it inches from my face.

Yes, at one or two points I did hit the gag reflex when I had him buried to the base and then opened my throat that extra inch in the hunger for every last inch of his cock.

Not wanting to let any of the cock go to waste, I worked more on his head while holding the shaft. Stroking him half the time, about halfway down and using my mouth for the remainder.

As I was down there, he grabbed his thick shaft and turned it so that I had full access to his balls.

I knew what he wanted and I was ready - lick and pull those two cum filled orbs into my waiting mouth and give them the same tongue bath as the rest of his massive tool.

Then it was back to bathing that cock in spit and swallowing him into my throat....all the way down to the pubes.

He seemed to like seeing me with my mouth stuffed and I was leaking pre cum by the gallon as I stroked his shaft and smothered the head in spit.

During the second round of deep throat he wanted those nuts sucked again, so I obliged and took them in.

After the balls were coated with a fresh layer of spit I slowly slid my mouth up the shaft and when I got to the top it was time to dive back in for some deep throat.

Well, it was not long before his balls were ready to spill their load and I was hungry to get every last drop.

As his breathing got extra heavy, I slid back enough so that I could get the full taste and let him see me taking it.

Ironically, just as he started to shoot there was the distinct sound of a phone ringing. Not being one to be interrupted, we both ignored it and kept on going.

Feeling the first load hit the top of my mouth and slide down, I was set for the rest. As each shot came forth I kept it on my tongue and let him see me devour it all.

More thick white cum oozed out of his slit and I licked up every drop.

As he was fully spent, I could only sit back and marvel at the site of his cock slowly going flaccid but still pumped full. I reached out and let the weight just sit on my hand and then I made sure there was no cum left to be milked out.

After we both got our breath back, I took him outside and we walked down the street to grab a bite to eat....and I hope he is ready to feed me again....very soon.3474577974612100795-3801527930872193734?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.