[Defiant Barebacker] Where Have I Been?

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

I have received a number of messages from guys wondering where I have gone. Some ask if I am ok. Indeed, I am doing very well. I am on the cusp of hitting the one year mark for being HIV+ and I have to say, my world is a different place than it was a year ago.

Why?

If you remember, throughout my writing here I have been less than willing to toss in the flag and give up on life just because of a little bug. In fact, I indicated early on that I really consider it to be a wake up call, as I am not going to live forever. As a reminder, I was not going to live forever before this happened either, so death being a part of my future is nothing new, just more considered.

I have been off line with not much new to report because i have been busy. I had the country of Russia on my list of things to do/places to go. Well, starting early in September my partner and I set out on a round the world jaunt touching down in Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai, Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Amsterdam.

Russia, of course, was the crown jewel of the trip. Specifically, Moscow was spectacular! In the run up to this trip I put my sex drive in a state of hibernation to avoid any possibility that a tricky little infection could spoil the trip.

Don't worry though... I am back, and i am on a roll already! I have fucked eight holes, loading two of them, and gotten fucked by one very large cock on a super cute boy, taking two of his loads. All if this in about 10 days. As for the dude that plowed me real good, what is it about such a fucking that seems to turn me out as a total bottom for a while? All he would have to do right now is sneeze and i would be on the end of his dick in an instant. :-)

5659550056261962395-974978460754726887?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.