[Eightby6] First Time Breeding Random Hole

eightby6

Before tonight, the only man I'd ever fucked raw had been my boyfriend. We got tested together, tested again three months later and were using rubbers up until the point that the second tests came back. We agreed absolutely to only fuck each other raw, and the first time I dumped my load in his arse I thought his would be the only one I'd ever need to fuck raw.

So I was lying in bed this afternoon, still cruising on the after glow from jerking off. The fleshlight laying next to me and dripping with my cum. I hear an IM go off on my laptop so I drag myself up to see it's this hot cubby guy I've been trying to hook up with for the longest time. He's up for it tonight and as my boyfriend is out of town the usual scheduling hassles are avoided. We realise that neither of us can host so we settled on a nearby park, and I'm waiting for him to text when he's leaving his place after Glee is finished. I spend the next couple of hours playing games and playing with my dick to make sure it's good to go until I receive his text so it's some pineapple juice, some Red Bull, a bong hit then I'm out the door. It's only 10C outside and I'm in shorts and a hoody but I figure the short walk will warm me up. I'm walking through the car park when I see this guy wandering around. We lock eyes, share our names and a handshake then I lead him downstairs and around a corner to this quiet spot between a big old tree and a chain link fence. We start to get to it and he's a really aggressive kisser. He holds my mouth back and spits in it and I spit it right back in there. After this goes on a while he's pawing my cock pretty heavily through my shorts so I pull it out and he gets on his knees. This guy's got a talented mouth, but he started slow and shallow and I'm worried he can't take the whole thing. It only takes a few strokes though before he's buried my shaft all the way down to the balls and his muffled gags spray out around the side of my cock. After my dick is nice and slimy with his throat mucus we kissed again, our beards picking up each other's spit and my precum. I'm getting horned up and want to eat his arse, but I worry about youngerish guys not cleaning out properly and this guy is only about six years older than me. But he spreads his cheeks and it smells fine so I spit on his hole and dive in. The taste was phenomenal, nothing but arse and sweat. I'm working his hole over with my tongue as hard as I can, and grinding my beard in for good measure. My cock is getting harder and harder so I slip a rubber on, rub in some lube and press the head of my dick against his hole. He needs a big hit of amyl before he can take the whole thing which is fine by me, I love a hole that starts tight. I start fucking and every time I hit a new spot or change positions his hole squeezes my cock and he moans like a bitch. I pull out and taste his now wide-open hole and it's still absolutely superb. My tongue gets in twice as far. After fucking him a while again, some creepy old guy comes up and starts stroking his cock. I don't say anything 'cos it's a beat and this is what happens, but I go a little soft. After it becomes clear to the creeper that this is a 2-way and he wanders off, I'm fucking furiously trying to get hard again. The bottom suggests changing positions, but I say how about I fuck you raw. He asks if I'm clean and I say yes, so he says okay. I pull out, rip the rubber off my cock and stick it in down to my balls. The feeling is fucking amazing, like my cock was suffocating before but is breathing now. It doesn't take long until I blow a load up his hole. Best feeling I've ever had, thinking that I've just bred some stranger in the park. I get on my knees and suck a load out of him, then felch mine from his hole. Again, the taste of his arse and both our cum is mind blowing. I share it with a kiss and then get dressed and walk back to his car. He drives off and I walk home. I start thinking how my boyfriend isn't going to understand, how much of a shitbag I am if I don't tell him and he gets something, what would happen if I broke up with him and that sort of thing.

You cunts are a bad influence on me :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.