My Christmas Gift

btmbob2

My breeder gave me the best gift one could get on Christmas today. He gave me the gift of another poz load. It was the only gift that I could have wanted from him, and he gave it in style.

My breeder and I met on a hookup site 3 weeks ago. I lied to him about the fact that I had partied previously. Our chance meeting brought me the closest thing that I ever want to having a boyfriend again. He gave me my first poz load and I promised myself and him that until my conversion happened I would take only loads from him.

He has fucked me 2-3 times per week for the past 3 weeks. This Christmas was the first Christmas spent away from home and he made it his priority to make sure I had a satisfactory Christmas, and the best gift that any chaser could ask for.

The gift started out with me driving to pick him up from work, where I bought 40 worth of tina from his manager(manager and dealer at the same time, it rocks.) We went back to my place and cuddled on the couch until about 11:45pm on christmas eve, when he left to take care of some business and took my car. When he got back we headed over to our friend's apartment where we smoked three of the best bowls of our girl I had smoked recently. Our friend is hugely into penis, ball, and nipple torture.

I got my present at about 430am on Christmas day. A couple bowls more, a few booty bumps and a lot of crisco gave me a great load that he had been saving for me since we passed out sucking each other off the last time we had hung out. We stared each other in the eyes for the entire 25 minutes he plowed his christmas tree and toxic present into me. I could have taken his tree for at least another hour based on how high I was at that point. Right before he blew he asked me, "Are you ready for the best Christmas gift you have ever gotten in your life."

I growled back at him, "Give me my present now, and give it to me deep into my hole. BREED MY HOLE AND MAKE YOUR CHRISTMAS BABIES STAY IN MY HOLE SO I CAN SHARE YOUR GIFT WITH OTHERS ON EVERY HOLIDAY EVER!!!!" He started blowing his load at BREED and I could feel him squirting my ass with his sweet poison and thrusting for another 5 minutes. When he pulled out my ass which only lets anything out when I want to let it out and let me and our friend taste my ass juice on his cock.About 20 minutes later he gave me my second load and I blew mine about 4 minutes into the second fuck into my friends waiting lips who then swapped my cum back and forth until i got the second gift of my christmas day.

he collapsed on top of me and told me that my christmas present from me was my commitment to making him the man that breeds me.

I created a living art piece on my friend's chest and using duct tape and clothespins to give hime extremly pointy nipples and "USE ME AND ABUSE ME!!" taped across his chest. I'm planning on getting one more load from my breeder tonight at work from my breeder when we are going to film me in my circle k uniform getting bred in my store's vault cooler while he breeds my ass on top of the beer in the cooler and gives me my 3rd and final gift today.

We're planning on filming our friend getting tortured: chained down to the bed, whipped, putting clothes pins on his balls penis and nipples. As well as bribe with enough money to buy a 40oz beer, the nastiest, dirtiest, drunk and intoxicated; bridge dwellers, bums, homeless, and transient men to do the above mentioned things and We also will film him tied up and kneeling behind the trash dumpsters for my store blindfolded where our hired drunks will piss on him time and time again between about midnight and 430am in the next coming weeks. We are debating selling copies of the event for 3 or 4 bucks each, and posting a couple scenes from the video to x-tube.

I can't wait til tonight when I get fucked in my store. My biggest circle k sex fantasy is to bet bred on the coffee bar with coffee brewing on all the machines, before having my breeder mix his "Coffee creamer of death" into my creamer hungry cumdump.

• Upvote 2