On a whim

btmbob2

I had partied before when it came to tina, but mostly smoked and the first time I did slam it didn’t really do anything for me. I don’t know if it was the amount or the quality, but I’m willing to bank that it was the quality since I did a quarter without any noticeable effects. One day I was just checking out profiles on-line for out of state people when I received a message from someone about 6 hours away that was really into my profile. His name was Sam and we chatted for a bit and he said that he had been partying for a little bit that day (mostly smoking) and that he would really love it if we could slam together. While the idea of it turned me on, realistically I was thinking that he is just too far for me to do it anytime too soon. Eventually I stopped thinking with the head on my shoulders and started to think with the one between my legs, and after an hour long phone conversation I found myself saying that I would see him later on that day. The next thing I knew, I was buying myself the next available greyhound ticket to see him.

I cleaned myself off and out and hopped on the bus eagerly anticipating hooking up with him. The only thing I had on me had been the clothes I was wearing, and the money I was bringing down to contribute to the festivities. When I arrived I tried to get a hold of him, but the phone went to voice mail so I left him a message letting him know that I had arrived. I also figured that since I was all horned up that I might as well stop by a video store and see if there was any action there. The place only had a couple of people, but apparently that was all that I needed. One guy invited me into one of the booths where I proceeded to blow him. After a while he said that he wanted to fuck me and asked if I had a condom. I said no and started to get dressed in disappointment, but he didn’t seem to mind and told me to bend over. With a nice hit of poppers I was able to take his fat uncut cock into me in no time. It didn’t take long for him to blow his load in me, and damn did he get it in there good.

As I was pulling up my pants, I noticed that I had a text. It was Sam telling me that he was in the shower and that he was ready to pick me up. I gave him a call and he told me that he could meet me in 10mins. When he arrived he told me that I looked even better than my picture, which I found funny because I was just thinking the same about him. 6’ tall, nice athletic build, mid 40’s. Conversation in the car was a little silent until I started playing with his cock (which was still in his jeans) while he was driving. He seemed to like it and I was enjoying how it felt before it was released. We stopped by a drug store and picked up a few orange points and Gatorade and then continued onto his place.

When we finally arrived at his place be showed me around and offered me a drink. I reminded him of the Gatorade that we picked up prior and he showed me to his room. We both took off our shirts and pants but kept our underwear on. He didn’t mention the size of his cock but when I finally took it out from his boxers I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. He had to be a good 8” and definitely thick. He was just as pleased with mine. He asked me what was the most that I had ever slammed and I told him 1/3, but I wanted to do the same amount as him so that we would be on the same level.

He was pleased with that answer, while a small part of me was hoping that he didn’t do a gram normally or I would have been fucked (and not necessarily in the good way). He offered to slam be before he did himself which I was more than happy for because something about seeing someone else slam me really gets my cock hard. I saw him prepare the points, but I wasn’t paying attention to the amount that he put in. He tied off my arm with my belt and then wiped the crux of my arm with an alcohol pad. He was a little surprised how easy my veins were to spot. I simply replied “this body was made for this”. When he put that needle in my arm, I could feel my body become excited at the anticipation of what was to come. When he pulled back on the plunger to register and I saw that flash of red swirl in with that clear liquid, I could feel my mouth begin to water a little. He slowly but steadily pushed the plunger in and the red and clear liquid began to disappear. In my fascination with what was going on, it occurred to me that I forgot to loosen the belt around my arm. I reached for it but he grabbed onto it first and loosened it for me. Then it all hit me at once.

The next thing I knew I had this low ringing in my ears and I felt wet all over. I looked at my boxer briefs and saw that there was a wet spot

I was leaking precum like crazy. I also noticed my speech was a bit faster than normal. I asked him how much he gave me and he said “.66, my special number”. Needless to say the nastiest thoughts were entering my mind and a speed I couldn’t begin to fathom. He shortly did his hit and I noticed that he coughed. The only reason I remember is because I was thinking to myself that I didn’t have that cough myself. I didn’t mind though, my entire body was in ecstasy at the time. I crawled on top of him and started to kiss him, but that didn’t last long because I wanted to get those nipples of his in my mouth. As sucking on those nips of his, he was going wild with excitement himself and proceeded to finger my hole. When he pulled his finger out of my ass, he found some of the cum that I forgot was in there and sucked it off of his finger. I sat up and rubbed the tip of my cock (still wet with my precum) against the tip of his and that started to make the both of us get hard.

He then proceeded to put me on my stomach while he rimmed my ass and stuck his finger in there trying to get as much of the cum I had in there earlier out as he could. I told him it was only fair to share and proceeded to stick my tongue in his mouth to get some of that cum back. We went back and forth doing this for a bit before he decided to ram his cock into my more than willing hole. Needless to say it wasn’t a problem, partially because of the slam, and partially because of the job his tongue did on my hole. He kept fucking me in different positions, but when he had me on my back and my cock was between my ass and his pelvis, I started to get hard all over again. That was when I decided to turn the tables and proceeded to fuck him. We went back and forth for a while until he got a call. His friend had called (from one of the saunas around town) asking what was up and he told him he was playing with an out of town guest. He then told the guy that he was going to be on speaker phone and I said hi to the guy and told him I was fucking his friend. He asked if he could come over and join us. Neither of us had a problem with that (hell, the more the merrier) and he said he would be over in a few minutes.

I proceeded to deep throat him for a while and his eyes were practically in the back of his head. It didn’t take long for his friend to show up. His said name was Mark and I introduced myself to him as he undressed in front of us. He was a couple inches shorter than Sam and had a slim build, but his cock was just as long as Sam’s but not as thick (not like that was a problem for me). Mark prepared a hit for himself and Sam asked me if I wanted to do another myself. Since I don’t know the meaning of the word “no” (at least when it comes to cock) I said sure. Since Mark was the only one not in orbit, he slammed both Sam and myself. I swear I could feel my ass begin to get wet once he slammed me. Once the three of us were all rigged up, I being the nice guest that I am proceeded to get on my knees and take turns deep throating them. That didn’t last long because soon I found myself on the bed with Mark eating my ass and Sam eating his. I told Mark that if he was there earlier that he would have been able to get some of the load that I had in there before. That got him rilled up as he decided to put his semi hard cock in my hole. Apparently his cock liked the feel of my hole because it didn’t take him long to get hard while in there. Sam attempted to shove his cock in my hole at the same time and was able to, but couldn’t stay hard long enough while in there so he decided to such my cock while I was getting fucked. The sensation of a big cock in my ass while getting sucked was just what my cock needed to get hard again easily. Sam took advantage of that and tried to put all of me down his throat. Of course with a hard cock I just had the urge to fuck someone, but I didn’t know who. So I decided to do the best thing and fuck them both. Taking my cock from ass to ass back and forth. Needless to say that was a fun evening that continued well into the next day. It was the best random trip I had ever taken.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3