Two Members of the Class of 2017 join the REAL Class of 2017

I am not gonna fucking lie about it.  Getting fucked by a POZ cock is great.  Taking tainted seed is great.  But taking the diseased dick of a dude you knocked up is one of the most intense and erotic experiences a fag can have.  The bonus buzz for taking a BLACK POZ COCK that you got POZZED up is beyond anything I have experienced.   The only think I ask in the way of a "stud" fee is that I get the first load they blast after testing POZ.   Number one and Number two both gladly returned my demon seed.  Each one was on the same day they officially knew that my cock was not shooting blanks.

My young (19) black stallion got his POZ confirmation yesterday.  I did not get his cock until this afternoon.   It ain't no spoiler alert, just a fact, when I say it was one of the most incredible fucks of my life.  Carter was away and in a bit awkward situation.   He had gone to Charlotte for his first round of activities as a scholarship basketball player at Queens University.   A physical on his first day (last Monday 6/25) included a normal STD screen.  Shortly after that, that sweet black ass found out he had gono.   Lady C had gifted it to me the night we had Trey's grad party.  No doubt, I had pumped a little gono infused cum a time or two.

To add to Carter's comfort level, they started asking a lot of sexual questions and took blood and piss samples for another, deeper round of STD testing.  Wednesday morning, just before drills started, the coach and team doctor ushered Carter into the world of the known POZ.  I am not sure I have heard the whole story, but they will work with him to get undetectable and he can still be on the team.  He called me during his lunch break yesterday and gave me the news.   While I was certain I would eventually have him converted, I expected it would be a while until we knew.   Evidently the extra testing included some of the early HIV tests.

He had been mostly convinced he would be able to keep his place on the team and scholarship, but it was not a sure thing.  It is good that will work out.  Still he is going to have a very narrow window to breed before the school year starts.  He was, to say the least, pumped the hell up when he called.   It took me a bit to even figure out what he was saying.  Finally, he was able to have enough coherent thought to say "you knocked my ass up man".  He continued with: " you fucking gave me HIV".   He got even louder as he said: " But I had the balls to take it like a real man".   We talked for a hour or so.  I really wanted to make him stop and reflect a bit.   We all (or those who have chased or gifted know) how bone hard we get when thinking about someone getting knocked up.  But, once the rush that is part of converting leaves, we have to know what to expect.   Carter is going to be POZ for his entire adult life, he needed to know how to deal with that once the sex thrill subsides.

The tanned ginger whore Trey sucked the fag lollipop yesterday and got two fucking red lines.  But then, by even the most conservative estimates, he had gotten nailed with over 50 POZ loads.   Of course we had given him that great graduation party that included 8 gifts.  He spent a week at the beach with Dave and between strange fucks and Dave's cock, he took 25 or so loads at the beach.  Once back in town, he was letting any cock that could get hard plow his hole.   I know I put three more loads in that well-used ass.

He was back at the beach with his family.  Yeah, parents, siblings, grandparents aunts, uncles and cousins.   I was pretty sure he had some fuck flu going the last time I pumped him, but he was not saying much.  Evidently, at the beach he got to feeling worse.   Of course, he was sneaking out each night and getting cock too---so not sure how bad.   Wednesday he had a big fever and his momma took him to the e-r.  Not sure what it would have been like to find out I was POZ during a annual family get together, and with my momma sitting next to me.   They are not coming back early....but from the few texts I have gotten, it should pretty tense.   Actually, he sent me a "happy face" emoji and the word pregnant.     It was an hour later that once came in that was just "so happy".    So, I feel he is where he wants to be relative the virus, but the sudden and very public exposure of his virus (he was very much out as a gay man) was not what he had envisioned.    I had no doubt he was already converting.  I just cannot imagine any immune system taking the onslaught of jacked up jizz he took and not become POZ.  

Of course I cannot claim that one, much as I would like to.  So, I am unsure if I will get him to top me now that he is POZ.  But I hope too.  Since he has been going all nudist on us, the little skinny ginger twink is browned up an beautiful.   Plus, with all the cock he has taken, it would be truly a random load of unknown origins.  That is still hot--any cum, any strain, any cock, any time.  Carter has had some incredible exposures since he took that first cock, if you recall, a BBC attached to a hard fucking serious top.  He is one horny little fucker and now has the "badge" to prove he puts his ass where the cock is.

Carter told me he would be done at Queens (no, not WITH queens!!) at noon and should be home by 2.   I left work early and we met at my place.  I have a pretty long drive home--40 minutes.  I never had the miles or minutes go so slowly.  Plus, I was so horned up my dick drooled pre-cum all the fucking way.   It was a noticeable spot on my pants when I got out of the car.  As it was a nice day, I had to walk past about 15 people to get to the door inside.   I know most don't notice, but I always seem to feel they do.  It was weird doing that walk of shame in broad daylight.....BEFORE THE FUCKING STARTED.

I got in my place and quickly stripped, hit the bong a couple times and jumped in the shower.   I had left the door unlocked.  I knew he would find his way in.   I enjoyed the shower.  I was very clean and very relaxed when I was finished.  I walked out to the bedroom while drying my hair.  I was with amazingly stunned surprise that I saw that magnificent black stud, fully nude, steel shaft hard relaxed on my bed.  I could not say a word.  I just dropped the towel, rushed to the bed and dropped down beside him.   Still silent, our POZ bodies embraced.  The electricity that flowed between black and white, between former chaser and gifted, between two very horny queers was fucking flaming intense.  I am not sure I have ever craved a specific dick, for a specific reason any more than I did at that moment.  

Continuing without speaking, I rolled over, rose on my knees and offered my white ass to that youthful ebony god.   He lubed up and grabbed my ass with both hands.  With little warning and even less fitness, he drove that black spike deep into my hole.  The ecstasy and the pain were quickly at a threshold I do not often hit.  I vowed to myself to stay silent and let this young stud do as he wants.  It is his first POZ fuck and he needs to do it his way.   I am just the lucky fucking bottom whore.  The whore who took his bottom POZ cherry and the whore who will take his top POZ cherry.  

He can be a nicely accomplished top.  He fucks well, has amazing rhythm and knows a lot about position and leverage.   I was getting none of that shit.  He was fucking me hard and with a purpose, he was determined to bust his POZ nut and soon.  He simply was fucking me hard and in a very animalistic way.   I knew he could not last long at the rate he was blistering my rectum.  I also, was unsure how much of that pounding I could really stand.  And, as I knew would be the case, he started grunting those pre-ejaculation grunts that only mean one thing--the orgasm has started.   And with one last giant gasp, he launched into me, his first load as a POZ man.  I clamped down on that black meat like it would be the last dick I ever had.  Only then did he speak, you know I was expecting something eloquent to mark the occasion.  What did I get: " tag, you are it motherfucker".

I have an appointment with my tattoo chick tomorrow.   Via the needle and ink, my number three conversion is gonna be "notched" into my body.  

I cannot wait to see them together again.  But then, if they get to arguing about who got knocked up the best way.....it may be a little to much.

• Upvote 7