[Closet BB Cumdump] I love LA - again

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

So I am late as usual in updating this but from last week....got to LA on Wednesday. Nothing to report Wednesday night except me jerking off. If you guys would ever want to see a video of that, let me know ;) Anyway, on Thursday around noon my reg fuckbud (who is posted in my blog before - and fucks me every time I go to LA) stopped by to give me his first load of my visit. He is tall, shaved head, some chest hair and a big fat cock. Man do I love that cock. He stopped by a few hours later than he expected. Told him it was cool and that I was there for a couple of days if he wanted to hook up later. He told me no!! He hadn't cum in more than a week and was so horny and needed my hole. Well alright then! As soon as he walked in I practically jumped him and we started making out pretty heavy. Started stripping off his clothes. He told me I looked even better than last time he had seen me. I guess the work at the gym has been paying off. More and more guys commenting on my body which means more wanting to fuck me. Which means more cum for me and that makes me happy :) Anyway, we got naked and walked into the bedroom and he pushed me back on the bed. I leaned over the side and started sucking his dick. He was so horny this only lasted a couple of minutes before he said he needed to fuck me. OK by me!! He pushed me back and put a pillow under my back so my hole was a bit higher for him. He lubed up his dick and then my hole and got a big grin as he slid his finger in. 'Oh man, that's some good hole' he said and the he slipped in and leaned over and started making out with me. His first load is usually quick and this was no exception. This was the only position we fucked in and he piston fucked me for a few minutes until I felt his dick swell real big and then he moaned and I definitely felt it throb and shoot inside over and over again. It was a huge load. Sooo fucking good. We kept making out. He pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to me and said it was so good to see me. I got down on his dick and cleaned it off with my mouth and told him the same. He rinsed off and got dressed and told me he'd be back... I told him I'd be ready....

About an hour after he left I was online bbrt and got a hit from a latin guy who was right around the corner from the hotel. I told him I just wanted a load and already had one in me. He said he'd be right over. 15 minutes later he was knocking at my door. He had an average size dick but a nice head and was uncut. I got down on my knees and started to blow him. He said it felt real good. He started giving direction and told me to play with his balls, lick the shaft, take it all the way down and hold it, etc. This went on for about 5 minutes and then he told me he was going to cum. I sucked faster and sure enough.....a hot tasty load right down my throat. Kudos to all you latino boys. Don't know what it is but you have some of the sweetest, tastiest cum out there. Yum yum!! But he wasn't done.... He said in a few minutes he could go again and he'd be able to fuck. He only liked it doggie, no problem by me. So a few minutes later I was back on the bed on my knees with my face in the pillow and he mounted me from behind. He started slow at first and then picked up the pace and started some dirty talk, in Spanish. That made it so much better. He kept pumping balls deep, calling me puta and stuff for a few minutes until he started to moan and he came again, a few good squirts in my hole to add to what he sent down my throat. After he pulled out I turned around and cleaned his dick off too, paying attention to pull back the foreskin and make sure I polished the knob real good. Got a few more drips out and loooved every second of it.

After he left I got a real urge to dump and had to run to the john, man did it squirt out. My fuckbud must have dumped an even bigger load than I expected in and the latino boy was just the straw that broke the camel's ass. It was like I threw a couple of tablespoons of cream in the toilet. I should have taken a pic of it. Will do next time. Had meetings and dinner so nothing else happened that day.

Next day my fuckbud met me early afternoon before he went to work and we went at it again. This time was much longer and he fucked me ragged for over half an hour. Making me take it in lots of different positions, legs over shoulders, on my side, doggie, we 69d for a bit. He spit in my mouth. He used me reallly good this time. After pounding me hard for all that time he asked if I wanted more cum. I said fuck yeah and he said ok sexy, here it comes. He shot load number two in my hole and smiled as he did it. He told me again that I had such a hot hole. I told him it was his anytime he wanted it.

After he left I got online and started prowling on bbrt. This was my last night in town and I wanted more cock. I got a few guys who wanted a group so it took a bit to coordinate but worked it out so 3 lined up and came over (2 at once and 1 came about 15 mins later). Been a while since I was worked over by more than one but this was definitely worth the wait. The first two were a couple. One was strictly a top, big dick white muscle boy, average looks but real nice body and big dick. The other was a vers top black boy, tight toned body and also a big dick. They took turns fucking me while the other kept his dick in my mouth. They would make out together while pumping in me from opposite ends. That is such a hot feeling to be getting off a couple at the same time, watch them make out and have both their dicks in you from different sides. Man I love that. About 15 minutes in the third guy knocked at the door and the black guy took his dick out of my mouth and opened up for the other guy. Other guy was a good looking guy too with a decent body. He was a vers top also so I started sucking him and the black guy off at the same time and after the first guy who was still fucking me started getting in his rhythm and pumping me deep he put my legs over his shoulders and started making out with me. That left the other two to start fucking around. I was thinking they might get too deep into it and not come back to me but they didn't disappoint. After the first guy finally started to moan the other two stopped and came over and cheered him on. 'Yeah fuck that ass.' 'Pump a load in there.' 'Breed his hole.' and he did as told. He pumped a load in nice and deep and then pulled out and his boyfriend cleaned off his dick and then pushed his in and leaned over to make out with me so I could taste his partner's load while he fucked me. The third guy pushed his dick in my mouth and made out with the black guy and his partner both while the black guy fucked me. He didn't take as long and he shot load number two in me. Returning the favor, his partner cleaned off his cock while guy number three got into position and started to fuck me. He got right into a piston fuck and came in a couple of minutes. When he shot I felt his throb too. What is it about that? I love that feeling.... When he pulled out I felt some of the cum squirt out with his dick. They all told me how hot it looked and we chatted for a bit. Then they all got dressed and left.

My fuckbud sent me a text and wanted me to swing by his work (he's a bartender) so I did but....not before getting one more load from a vers guy. He was on his way to a party but stopped by the hotel to give me a load. His dick looked small at first but man did it swell up nice. He told me he was vers so he likes to take loads too. He told me it was hot feeling the other loads in my hole and he told me he was poz. All good news ;) A few minutes is all it took and he pumped a load in me. He pulled out and I cleaned off his cock too. I think I was just in that kind of mood. :) He rinsed off and left for his party but told me to buddy him for my next trip out to LA. He wanted to fuck around again. Hell yeah!!!

Now I left to go see my fuckbud. Had a few drinks at the bar and ended up staying until closing. He decided he wanted to come back to the hotel and fuck me once more before I flew home the next morning. I told him I was definitely game. He fucked me and fucked me and fucked me and finally shot a load in me before collapsing and falling asleep on the bed. Man I love that dude's dick. Soooooo much...

7230614512406525083-583702318161963764?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.