SWALLOWED THE 'NOW AND THEN' MARRIED GUY

ELH

Springboro, Ohio here.  Just walked in the door from swallowing a married guy I see 'now and then'.  We swap sucked for a few.  He didn't have much staying power.  His cock suddenly swelled up and turned a nice shade of purple, especially his thick knob.  He tried to hold back cumming, but couldn't.  I leaned in, brushed his hand away and swallowed a nice load, sucking out every drop of cum he had.  We get to play only every few months, but I sure remember that cock of his!

Even though I'm a top. Love to blow married/straight men. I always love it when they tell me I'm better at it then their wife's or gf. One's I love the best are the ones who wives or gfs don't give blow jobs. I suck them dry and swollow every drop let them fuck my mouth. When they come and I drain them without taking there cock out of my mouth and suck it dry and clean them up. I get up smile as I say bye and they always ask if they can contact me again... I'm yep cause your cunt dosen't know what she's missing I'm happy they happy

A few years ago I use to have thi fuckbuddy. We fucked around in his car and in public places, one day when he drives me to some empty field he shows me his ring and said he got married. On the one hand that was a surprise for me but on the other also a big turn on. We met a few times until we somehow lost contact with each other. Still, I miss his thick uncut cockm tasted great!