The First Time I was Bred

This is a true story. I am a 21 twink bottom. I have brown hair, and a smooth thin body.  Until last April had never been fucked bareback.  I have been fucked by a lot of dudes in my life, but always safe, as far as I know.

The night I got barebacked started like a lot of nights for me:   I was on Grindr, searching for a top with whom I could hookup.  Then I found what I was looking for:  a muscle top, in his mid-40. He was beautiful, very nice and very charming.  We chatted a bit, he told me he wanted to take me raw.   I told him I only played safe.  It seemed not to be an issue for him as he said he would fuck me using a condom.  I showered, I douched, made myself and my ass perfect, and then went to his place.

Once at his place, he welcomed me, and I asked to use the bathroom.  I peed, and left the bathroom.  Then I saw him, completely naked, laying on the bed.  I lay next to him, and tried to kiss him, but he clearly wasn't interested as he guided my head down to his cock, naturally expecting me to suck him.  Damn, his dick was so good.  It made me so horny.

After a while, he made me stop, and positioned me on my back.  He climbed behind me, lifted my legs a bit, wrapping them around his waist, as he leaned over to kiss me as his cock head slid about my ass crack, torturing my ass for five minutes or so.  

I was beyond horny, and let him know saying "I can't take it, I need your dick in my ass."

Then he took some poppers and gave them to me.  I took a deep hit and got hornier.  He knew after a bit hit I wouldn't be able to resist his dick.  Positioning his cock against my hole, he dribbles some lube into my hole, as he pressed forward.

His dick entered so easily, I was in paradise.  However, being a safe sex guy, I automatically blurted out "You should put a condom.  Now."

"Don't worry, I will, I'm just opening your hole.  I'll put on a condom before we get into serious fucking."

I guess I was easily convinced as, when his dick had reached balls deep, and after he had administered some additional poppers, he started to fuck me raw and I couldn't object.  It was by far the best fuck I ever experienced - the sensation of his skin in my ass made me feel so close with him.  I managed to ask him not to cum inside my hole, and he agreed, even as he continued fucking me.

Few minutes later, as he was fucking me, he asked "I am going to cum soon, do you want me to cum on your chest?"

I was so horny, this fuck blow minded me.  I wanted his cum inside my hole, so I responded "No, please, keep fucking me.  Cum in my hole.  I want your cum in my ass."

Then, for the first time ever, I felt a raw dick cumming in my ass.  It felt amazing.

He wasn't a romantic, however.  Climbing off, he stepped into the shower without saying a word, leaving me on the bed, my ass filled with cum.  I stayed there for a minute, then put my clothes on, and left before his shower was over.

I haven't tried bareback again since that day.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2