The Spot

Nilesfuckboy

I recently found a new cruising spot. The general area was posted on Squirt but the exact spot turned out to be very difficult to find. After going three times a guy on Squirt gave me very detailed directions. I had been close but it was so well hidden I kept walking past it. Now I have become hooked. I have gone there every day this week, getting loads every time.

On Monday I went there and a guy was starting to come out. When he saw me he turned around and went back to where the spot is. I decided to take an offshoot trail before going back in to hook up with him. I got completely naked and lubed my ass then walked down the trail. I reached the spot and he was standing there waiting. He smiled a little when he saw me walking up to him naked. Someone has brought in one of those plastic garden chairs so I sat down and leaned back, stroking my cock. I waited to see what he could do but he just kept watching me. Finally I got impatient and reached over and rubbed his cock. I felt his hard cock through his pants then reached in and pulled it out. I wanted a taste of him so badly but he pushed me away. He wasn't going to let me suck him! I couldn't believe it. I stood up and he came up behind me, rubbing my cock and tweaking my nips. He hugged me and I felt his cock rubbing on my ass crack. I leaned forward so he could have better access but he just rubbed, not sticking it in. He pulled slightly away and I could tell he was jerking off. I bent over and spread my ass cheeks, exposing my hole. 

"Go ahead. Shoot your load. Give me that cum."

Then I felt the first hot shot of spooge on my upper ass crack. 

"Cum on my hole," begged.

"I am," he said and sure enough there was soon a huge load of cum on my pussy. I reached back to push the cum on my upper crack down to my hole and couldn't believe the amount of cum this guy had left on me. I fingered as much of it as I could in to my hole then licked the rest off my fingers all as he pulled up his pants and watching me.

"Thanks man," I said. "I'm going to use your lube for the next guy."

He just smiled at me and wandered down the trail. I sat in the chair and kept fingering my pussy with his cum. There was still so much that some of it dripped on to the chair. I waited around for another hour but no one came so I cleaned up and left. I was disappointed that I didn't actually get fucked but it still had a nice load in me.

On Tuesday I went back. Once again I used the side trail and got naked. This time I didn't know if there was anyone at the spot or not, I walked in naked and lubed and ready for action. Unfortunately, there was no one there. I took the chair in to a side clearing and sat down. I waited about 15 minutes before I saw movement on the trail. A guy came in to the clearing. He had seen me and was already rubbing his cock. He walked right up to me and pulled out his gorgeous cock. It wasn't real long but was very thick, like beer can thick. He had shaved pubes which really turned me on more. I went down on him and sucked him hard. He kept getting harder and thicker and it was all I could do to take him all the way down my throat.

i looked up at him and asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He asked if I had a condom and I said I did if he really needed one. He said he did. Luckily, I had brought a few in with me so I rolled it on him and then stood up.

"How bout I sit in the chair," he said.

Good thing he did because he was so thick it gave me more control. He sat down and pointed his cock up and I slowly lowered myself on to him. I'd push down then pull off a little gradually getting my hole used to his girth. Finally, I had him all the way in. I grinded slowly at first but then started riding him like the cock whore I am.

"Fuck, that feels awesome," he said. "Ride me, baby."

I did as I was told, pumping furiously on his thickness. It felt so good and I loved that someone could walk up and catch us fucking.

"Fuck, dude. I'm cumming!" he cried out. I pushed him in as deep as I could and grinded on him so he'd get maximum pleasure. 

"That was amazing," he said and I took the hint and got off him. I pulled the condom off him and turned it inside out, making sure not to lose any of his load then pushed it in to my used hole. I licked his cock clean and he thanked me.

"No, thank YOU," I said. He pulled up his pants and left, leaving me naked and freshly fucked, still fingering his load in to my pussy.

I was still fingering myself when I saw movement on the trail. Another guy showed up and smiled at me but didn't come in to the clearing. He went to a bush where I could see him and pulled out his cock and proceeded to piss. When he was done he began stroking his cock, getting it hard to what looked like a true seven. I watched him, smiling as I fingered myself. Finally, he came in to the clearing.

"You going to let me have some of that?" he asked as he slipped a finger up my ass.

"It's yours if you want it," I said then began sucking the hard cock he offered to me.

I deep throated him then he pulled me up out of the chair and turned me around with my hands on the back of the chair. He rubbed his cock head on my pussy then slid right in with one push.

"I knew you'd be loose enough to do that to," he said. "Normally, I would have gone in slower but your hole was so open."

He began fucking me there in the clearing.

"Fuck me hard with your bare cock," I cried. "I want your load deep inside me"

"Oh, you're going to get it alright," he said.

He thrusted deep inside my gut. I was so hard myself I was almost ready to cum. He pumped harder.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming," he yelled. Shit, he could probably be heard all the way down the trail.

"That's it, baby, breed my ass. I fucking want your load inside me."

He pushed inside me and stroked a few more pumps before pulling out. I sat in the chair and showed him my hole with his cum leaking out. I fingered myself as I stroked, finally shooting a big rope of cum on the ground. He laughed and said it looked like I had been storing it up. I was pretty wiped out so I cleaned myself up after he left and headed home.

On Wednesday I only had about half an hour so I went in not expecting to find anyone. I went to the side trail and got naked and as I was coming out a guy came from the spot. We smiled at each other and I headed to the spot naked. I sat in the chair and soon he came back. He walked up to me and pulled out an uncut Mexican cock. I sucked him hard and without a word stood up and turned around. I bent over for him and reached around and guided his 6 inches in to my hole. He pushed in slowly, letting me get used to him, then began pumping. In less than a minute he was pounding my ass hard, thrusting his hard cock deep inside me. He never said a word, just grunted and made one hard final push. I knew I had his load in me. He left his cock in me as it slowly softened before finally just falling out. He then pulled up his pants and just walked away, leaving me to savor his load. I got dressed but left his cum on my asshole as I walked out, feeling that nice wet load as I walked.

Today was Thursday and i didn't get fucked but had an awesome time anyway. I posted on Squirt that I would be at the spot and soon a guy replied that he could be there in half an hour. I said that would be cool and in a private message told him I was naked and wanted him to come to the spot naked too. As I set my phone down I saw a guy coming through the clearing. He was an older, very muscular guy, very short hair and scruffy gray beard. He saw I was naked and got down on the cardboard on the ground and just devoured my cock. He was a great cock sucker, totally involved with the cock, paying attention to nothing else. As he sucked me he unbuckled his belt revealing a huge cock. He pulled his pants down as he stroked and I pulled his shirt off. I wanted him to get naked with me but he would only let his pants go down to his knees. 

Finally, he stood up and fed me his cock. It was so tasty and really wanted to feel it up my ass but I knew the guy from Squirt was on his way so I held off. I turned him around and he bent over revealing his man pussy. This guy was so built! I dove in and rimmed his ass, reaching around to stroke his cock.

"Looks like we have company," he said. 

I looked up and there was my buddy from Squirt, completely naked. I turned muscle guy around and sucked his cock and then told my buddy to eat his ass. He got behind him and rimmed him while I sucked him. My buddy from Squirt then got on the ground on his knees and sucked both me and muscle guy. This went on for a while and then Squirt guy layed down so he was looking up at our cocks. I sucked muscle guy's nips as he stroked. It appeared he was getting ready to cum so I positioned myself over Squirt guy's face and my hole exposed for muscle guy. He came on my hole, shooting cum on me and some of it dripped on to Squirt guy's face. I fingered the cum in to me then bent over and licked the cum from Squirt guy's face. It was a big white glob of thick cum that I rolled on my tongue before feeding to Squirt guy. Then I stood over him and shot my load all over his face as he came himself. It was a fucking hot time. Makes me want to come here every day.

• Like 2