[Life In The Raw] A muscle daddy kind of night

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

The other night I went to hollywood spa. It didnt talk much walking around, in one room was this hot smooth muscle daddy with a tanlined bubbled muscle ass. I dove right in and eat him out. He was moaning, and moving his big ass around, then I lined up my dick, and without a word, backed onto my aching hard dick.

"Yeah, you like fucking daddy's hole? Don't you... yeah work that dick in my butt."

I kept fucking his butt, he asked to be flipped over on his back. I did and I really rammed his hole, he pulled me into a deep and intense kiss. We kept fucking and plowing and kissing. I left, he needing a break.

In the shower was a tattooed latin muscle daddy, we went to his room and I fucked his hole,

it was absolutely amazing, the moment I went in him it felt like i neededto cum, like a vacuum was

suctioning my balls. He left the door open so men could watch us barebacking, I held onto his furry and muscular ass and pounded him hard while the others watched, then I let loose a huge load of nasty cum in his hole. We made out for a bit and I left.

About an hour later I was online, and this muscled smooth guy that I had been after for a while hit me up.

He lives about 15 minutes walking distance from me, I went over and he opened the door in just a black jock strap. We went in his room and I ate his sweet butt, he has one of the deepest and sexiest voices ever.

I slid my lubed dick and and fucked him, holding him down and kissing him from behind. It didn't take long for me to bust again.

He later told me that he took an anon black dick after that, using my load as lube.6205496180732721325-4922372282347589042?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.