[Life In The Raw] And they call us destructive???

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

A twitter conversation sent to me by Dan.

Kdexxx: I have a new ritual: read @mattdanbareback and remind myself daily that there are sociopathic fucks who will kill you if you trust them."

@ylsy Here's something sadder: http://mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com/2010/09/clothes-make-man.html

@kdexxx Christ, I saw that guy at Folsom. I remember the tank top.

@fortis77 I have a revenge thought out for anyone he's killed involving a dildo and a rusty nail which I call "the tricky dick."

@ylsy I prefer the term sociopathic.

@fortis77 "Hey man. I get off on when stealthers impale their cocks on rusty nails hidden in my ass. Don't blame me for my fetishes."

@kdexxx It's perhaps best that I didn't know of him, or I might've been tempted to do something like that.

@kdexxx That's one of those things that seriously makes me reconsider whether vigilante justice is so bad after all.

Okay, here are my thoughts on this.

1. Fortis, hiding rusty nails in your ass for HIV positive men to shread their dicks on may seem like a good idea now, but letting POZ blood in your ass is begging for Hiv. So I don't blame you for your fetish, but please educate yourself on HIV transmission.

2. If you are so against stealthing, and this goes out to everyone, don't bareback unless it is with a partner that you not only trust, but have gotten tested with, I know a guy who was converted by TOPPING a guy he was dating that told him he was negative.

3. In regards to my actions at Slammer that night. You really think a guy bent over in a darkroom, taking anonymous dick and loads, hearing two men talk about their poz cum and begging for that seed isn't poz himself, or wants to be poz, or just doesn't care either way.

4, Kdexxx, I'll be at Folsom next year. And I though I wont be presented on the main stage like I was this time, I will be around, so any assassination attempts can be made at that time. Best to look for me at the Treasure Island booth or nearest bareback sex party. But you will more than likely just see me, and make snarky remarks to your faggot friend, won't you?6205496180732721325-3267537841092343639?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.