Abs on Eastern Avenue in OKC

FuckingAss

Have a cross dressing friend who loves to suck and be fucked. He's slight of build, but masculine, so he doesn't pass as a woman. 

Anyway, met him through craigslist and we agreed to meet at the ABS on Eastern Avenue. The booths are actually large, like rooms. No glory holes, though, darn it. But you can go into one with several guts for fun. There is a lock on each door to keep out trolls. 

We met the first time. He loved kissing, as I do too. After making out and feeling each other up, he drops to his knees and begins to suck like a champ. Damn, great mouth. He takes my long dick all the way. 

But he really loves to be fucked. I stand him again the wall and slide into him. He groans and gasps so loudly that everyone can hear him. I begin fucking him with gust. My cock feels his ass milking my cum. I'm about to shoot and tell him. He wants it inside, so I plunge deep and let loose a big load. 

I like to cuddle afterwards, so I hold him tightly and keep my cock in him until it pops out as it shrinks. 

We have met many times, usually at the bookstore. He is married, wife cannot know, a professional (accountant at a large company downtown OKC). 

He even came to my job site a couple times where we slipped away to a secluded restroom to fuck and suck. 

Damn, I'm horny for that incredible ass of  his right now. 

• Upvote 1