Loaded up

BeardChaser

The last bare load I took was yesterday evening.

I'd been chatting to a guy on Grindr, and it turned out that we had a surprisingly large amount in common. We both work in the same profession, and it turned out that we had gone to the same university at the same time, but now lived on the other side of the world.

I had a day off, but he was working, so he agreed to come over to mine after work. And when he arrived I was not disappointed. He was good looking, slim and well toned. After a bit of a chat in the living room, we moved to the bedroom, and started kissing and undressing each other. It wasn't long before we were both naked.

I moved from kissing him to sucking his dick - about 6.5", thin, but with a big mushroom head, and got him nice and wet, and I could taste pre-cum dripping from his slit. We kissed a bit more, then I applied some lube to my ass and his cock, and I laid him down and straddled him. He'd wanted to use condoms when we'd chatted on Grindr, but now that it came to it, he was happy for me to slide down on his raw cock, which slipped into me nice an easily.

I rode him for a good 5-10 minutes, enjoying the feeling of being in control of his dick, before we swapped positions, so that I was on my back, my legs around my head, and he was ploughing my ass with long, deep strokes. He really knew how to hit the spot, and the fuck he gave me in that position felt fantastic. He had to slow down a couple of times, to stop himself from cumming too quickly. And being in that position meant he could also lean over to kiss me as well, whilst fucking me.

After another 10 minutes in that position we swapped positions again, this time I got on all fours and presented my ass to him, and he slid his raw dick into me. This led to a more primal fuck, and he really went for it, while I begged for his load in my ass, which he gave me after just a few minutes. It felt great to be flooded with all his cum.

I still hadn't cum myself by this point, so I got him back on his back, straddled him, so that I could feel his cockhead up against my hole, and jacked off until I spewed a load all over his chest and abdomen. It felt great!

Hoping we can do it again sometime soon!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2