[College Cumslut] Update

Feeder

Click here to see College Cumslut's original blog post...

Well, it finally happened. I started messing around with guys 2 years ago. I always knew that this was a possibility. But, to be honest, I never thought it would happen to me. I always thought I was careful enough not to have this happen. But, alas, it has happened...

I GOT HIT IN THE EYE WITH JIZZ!!!

Jockguy and I were in the middle of a hot fuck session. I was in a very dominant and aggressive mood, which doesn't happen much. He came over to my place and I immediately mauled him. I threw him onto my bed and ripped his clothes off, followed by mine. After some kissing, sucking and rimming, I started to fuck his hot hole. I was in quite the rough mood. I pounded without any regard for Jockguy. We started with him on his back, then moved to doggy. After a couple minutes of that, I got on my back and told Jockguy to ride my dick. He got on in reverse cowboy/girl and started riding me. After a couple minutes, I started to cum. I shot a GIANT load deep in Jockguys hole. He continued to ride me. Soon, he was ready to cum. He leaned back, stroking his cock, and moaned. Before I knew it my right eye was plastered with his hot, creamy load! I wasn't expecting it so I couldn't close my eyes. My eye started to burn!

My eye stayed blood shot and irritated the rest of the night but it was TOTALLY worth it!3766694183598535868-2851576797718411492?l=collegecumslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.