[Midtown Mutt ATL] Hot Muscle Bear Part Two

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

Last Sunday, I was sipping coffee, planning my day, when I received a text from a guy I played with a couple of weeks ago. He asked, "Wanna fuck?" and of course I said yes. So I got myself together and made my way up to his house.

Apparently, there had been a bunch of guys there for a sleep-over of sorts. I'm not a late-night guy, so I missed all of that. There was one hot black dude who was just getting ready to leave as I arrived. My host said that the black guy had a huge cock and had given him a couple of loads earlier that morning. After the guy left, I started sucking on my host's cock. He has about an 8-9 inch cock which is very thick and has a beautiful mushroom head.

Soon, I had his cock rock hard from an expert blow job. I really love a large cock with a big mushroom head for sucking. I made love to this man's cock. After about ten minutes of sucking his cock, he asked if I wanted to get fucked. I got up off the bed and hopped in the sling. Muscle Bear ate my ass for a little while, but then got up and grabbed some lube. He smeared some on my hole and then put his big cock head up to my hole. He pushed but I winced in pain. He asked what was wrong and I said that I thought he needed more lube and I needed to hit on some poppers. He handed me the bottle and I huffed as he greased up his rod.

This time, my hole opened right up for him. He steadily pushed his cock in me until his balls rested on my ass. I really love this man's cock. I could marry him if I was the marrying type. He fucked me just like I needed to be fucked. He asked me if I was doing OK, and I told him YES as I enjoyed the fuck. "Do you want my cum?" he asked. I told him to breed his seed into me. He jacked me as he shuddered and filled my tight ass with his seed. He kept fucking his cum into my ass long after he came in me.

Finally he pulled out, still rock hard. He asked if I had some cum for him, so we traded places with him jumping into the sling. Next to this guy, I have a small cock. But like him, when I'm hard, I'm rock-hard. I licked at his hole and tasted the cum of the black dude who had been visiting. I haven't done a lot of sloppy seconds, but I put my cock up to Muscle Bear's hole and slid right in. Muscle Bear seemed to enjoy it. I fucked the hell out of him, and because his cock is so big, I was able to suck on the head of his cock while I fucked him.

Before too long, I told him I was going to cum. Muscle Bear encouraged me to add my semen to that of the black dude. I had a shattering orgasm as my white cum mixed with that of the black guy. As I pulled out of Muscle Bear, I felt his cum running out of my ass and down my leg.

3651432378394384842-6202605325532369671?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.