Craigslist Hook Up at the Bath House

Guest bayareadl

Guest bayareadl

A couple of weeks ago, I was feeling pretty horny.  Hit up a guy on craigslist and decided to meet at the local bath house.  We arrived and I got a room.  He made it known he was only looking to mess around and not fuck tonight.  I agreed and so we went into the room and began to fool around.  We sucked each other for a while and kissed and just had a lot of fun times.  Suddenly, he climbs over me and then pulls my legs over his shoulders.  With out saying anything he spits on his hand and lubes his cock with his spit.  He then grabs my ass and starts pushing into me.  It was so unexpected and so raw that I couldn't help but start moaning.  His cock was average but not having my hole warmed up made his first few thrusts uncomfortable.  Still I was loving every moment of it. He didn't fuck me long before he started cumming in me.  The best part was there was no talking and he didn't ask me about fucking me or cumming in me.

Afterwards, we were getting dressed and he said "Sorry for not asking before I fucked you."  I told him he didn't need to apologize and I enjoyed him dominating me and giving me a load. 

It was short but one of the hottest fucks I've ever received.