Poppers - how, when and how etc

Cum-ass

A few years ago I tried using poppers in a gay sauna. In fact, I tried them a few times and they didn't ever seem to have the slightest effect on me at all.

Firstly, Are they really as useful as people make out? Are there techniques as to how to use them in a more efficacious manner? Do you, for example, have to use them regularly for there effect to be more noticeable?

Are there some brands that are better than others? Are there fake ones? (there are fake products everywhere, so I expect there are)

Secondly, where can I get some in the UK? There are plenty of places that advertise them but are they trustworthy? I'm not even sure if it's legal to send chemicals through the post without stating exactly what's in the package.

I'm guessing that they are available in Sex shops? 

Where do you guys get yours (UK still, of course)

Popper lover here, so here is my take. Some poppers are indeed fake. They contain isopropyl alcohol, which has a simulator odor to real poppers (alkyl nitrates) but do not induce the same ‘high’ as a real popper. Every genuine popper brand I have tried (maybe 8-10 brands), they all affect me but some more than others. The Rush brands, especially Super Rush, are especially potent and are my favorite. 

For best use, plug one nostril and hole the bottle up to your open nostril. Take a good deep breath in (about 4 seconds) and repeat 3-4 times, changing nostril teach time. It has a slightly delayed effect, It usually takes about 5-10 seconds after I finish for me to really feel it. It feels like a warm, tingly lightheaded feeling. Your heart rate will drop and pound in your chest. Personally, I just crave raw cock from any living man when I am high. It lasts for about 30-60 seconds. I usually do it right before someone slides into me and as needed to keep the fuck going (maybe another 1-2 times during the same top). 

Poppers can get old fairly quick and less effective. People keep them in the freezer to keep them fresh. I just keep them tightly closed and in a dark place (they are light sensitive). I order mine online, but I am in the USA.