Five Loads in Twenty-four Hours

Llcj

Yesterday started out with a Fabswingers posting:   a 40yo bi-curious guy, tall, regular build, seeking new experiences with men and women.

I messaged him asking Have you tried a man yet?'

As it happens he hadn't (!) and wanted to.  He wanted me stripped and waiting on all fours for him to orally breed me.  I agreed, and was ready when he walked through the door.  He was somewhat stocky, and I'm not sure I would describe him as 'tall, regular build', but whatever the case, he immediately dropped his jeans and ordered me to suck.

His cock was somewhat small and thin, so it fit readily into my mouth, so I went to town in an effort to satisfy him.  After about ten minutes of steady attention on my part, he decided to spray his spunk down my eager waiting mouth and on my face.

The second load I took was from another married guy from Fabswingers.  This guy was decidedly more personable, saying he wanted me to be his slut, and that oh, I was to be wearing panties.

He turned-out to be in his mid-40s, a regular muscular bear type with a nice cock that slid down my throat.  He ordered me to lay on the bed as he fondled my arse cheeks.  In the end he loaded my mouth, mentioning the next time we get together he would feel less nervous, and would like to fuck me with the panties around my ankles.

Later I went to a group meeting which was about a half-hour drive from my house.  The meeting hosted by a guy I really like.  There were five guys playing, with lots of sucking and a bit of fucking.  Although I played with a couple of the guys, I held off cumming as I was looking forward to spending the night with the host, an older man in his 60s, a total top.

Three of the attendees each shot his load and left, leaving only me, another guy, an absolutely gorgeous 50 year old short, muscular, stocky guy with an eight inch dick and my friend, our host. 

After a bit of chatting I got down on the visitor's dick and, after several minutes, he grunted "I'm gonna cum" so I swallowed his cock to the root and took every drop of his load.

Later that night the host, my friend and I, made out, which included lots of body contact.  It was very sweet.  Several times he mentioned he would make love to me in the morning, at which time he would give me a real good fucking.  He didn't exaggerate.  After awakening, he positioned me on my side and slid his ample cock into my hole from behind, giving me a royal screwing.

It was an utterly sweet, delicious fuck, in which we both blew a load.  Before I left we found ourselves again kissing, and my friend was up to blowing yet another load into my ass.

He mentioned he is sponsoring another party, and asked if I would again stay over.  My answer is a definite 'yes'!