[SFVersCumBoy] A night full of cock and cum

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Last night my husband and I were out for a friends birthday. We all met up at one local watering hole but as the night went on we decided to take it to another locale that offered more opportunity...and boy, did I find it.

I was wearing my Cum Bucket t-shirt and that started off a conversation about loads. Soon enough there were cocks out and guys on their knees.

There were uncut cocks and poppers everywhere.

Not being one to miss out on the fun, I kept my eye on a hot beareded cub in the corner. Sure enough he made it over to the group and pulled out a nice thick slab of meat for me to devour.

While cocks were being sucked around me, I kept my mouth on the hot cub and was rewarded with a mouth full of hot thick spooge.

As I stood up he told me that he wanted to fuck me next time. I said that would be hot and I would be up for it right then and there if I had remembered my poppers...well, he pulled out his bottle.

At this point my husband and I needed to take a break and get a new adult beverage, so I told the cub that I would be right back.

Minutes later I returned and we started the action again.

This time there were not only guys that did not understand how to suck and NOT use teeth (which really does kill the mood) but there were also too many hands on gropers.

I said that we could go further away and he agreed. I led the way and when we were in a nice open space, I shoved my pants down and turned around.

Spit is a great lube and with the poppers it was going to be a tight fit...HOT!!

He was pushing in as I took a hit of the poppers and after a few nudges at my hole I turned around to give him an extra spit lube on his knob to ease the way...

Then I turned back around and he went all the way in.

As I looked over my shoulder I could see the entire room looking our way as he pounded my hole.

Being in a full open public space seemed to get my cub turned on because it was not long before he was giving me his second load of the night....right up my ass.

Two loads and the evening was still young.

As I was making my back to the crowd I spotted a hot blond guy near the door. We both smiled and I could see that he was growing firm in his jeans.

I reached out and grabbed hold and told him it should be out and in my mouth. Without further prodding, I unzipped his jeans and pulled out a nice thick cut cock. And immediately got down to begin a deep throat session.

He was a grower and apparently not at full mast when I started because as I got it further down my throat it nearly doubled in size.

I had to try and take every inch...and I did but not without hitting the gag reflex.

That was like the siren call to all the other cocks in the area.

I kept sucking and working on him but it was getting crowded again so we zipped him back up and took a break.

I headed back out into the main crowd to find our friends and get a refreshment.

Then I came to the party...

The blond had an uncut buddy next to him and both were getting their cocks worked on. Being polite, I just watched and waited for an opening.

I told the blond that I really wanted to swallow his load and could tell he was getting close.

He pushed my head down and the other guy away...so I took the instruction and pulled his cock down my throat. The uncut guy was still being sucked but my blond top guy pulled my mouth off him and put me onto his buddies cock...which you know I swallowed with as much zeal as I was giving the blond.

Back and forth I went before the blond was set to give me his load.

I opened my mouth and he started to unload his balls into my throat. Spurt after spurt of hot cum pooling on my tongue and then I swallowed to make room for the rest.

Once he was done, my mouth was again pushed over to the uncut cock. I sucked him for another minute or less and was instantly rewarded with his massive load.

Cum was pouring down my throat but I was also getting some on my tongue.

Once he was fully spent, they helped me to my feet and I had to stand there for a second to catch my breath.3474577974612100795-1356122003781156164?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.