Started with Condoms

Had a hot time this weekend! First, Friday night, was camming online and two guys visited. One is a regular and the other was a new guy.   I had a bit to drink, but, remember being used well and spit roasted on cam, with my regular slamming his bare cock in me, and the new guy just wanting his cock sucked. I was eventually rewarded with a facefull of cum from him, and he left while my regular continued to fuck me. He eventually pushed me onto the couch, legs over his shoulders, and blasted my ass with a nice load of cum. He is always so reliable, and fucks so nice!  But, that was it for the night. 

Last night, Saturday, had a date to meet up with a husband and wife. Had met him before, was hot, and fucked me bare, and came in me.   She looked hot in the pics. which is why I agreed to meet, and hoped to at least get fucked, though it was condoms with her there.  I was to go to their place, but, due to change of plans, they came to my place. She was very hot, and really wanted to get right to it! Fine with me :)   She was obviously very high already, just from grass, and we smoked some more, before heading to the bedroom.  Once there, he and I began with me sucking his cock, and her playing with her pussy watching. The two of them were kissing, and she joined me in sucking his cock. 

A few minutes later, he put his lips to my cock, and started sucking, inviting her to join. Here, I have to say, she gave one of the best bj's I have had, and with the two of them sharing my cock, I was in heaven!  

We moved positions, and he got behind me, put a condom on, and started fucking me. I knew it was because she was there, and watching, but at least he was hard still. While fucking me, I had my face buried in her cunt, and loved it! She tasted so nice, and he fucked me pushing me into her!  We alternated several positions, and she was obviously very drunk and high by this point, and the next time his cock went in me, I was pretty sure he hadn't put a condom on! I reached back to check, and yes, he was bare, and so much harder than before. He fucked me fast and furious and asked me if I wanted his load! Yes! Eventually, he filled me with cum, and my face stayed buried in her pussy.

A short break ensued, some new drinks, and back to the bedroom. Once again, he continued fucking me, bare, and I licked her pussy some more. He asked if she wanted my cock, but she was more than happy watching us together. At one point, he put me on my back, and to my surprise, sat on my cock! I am normally a bottom only, but, was very turned on with the whole situation, and with some fingers buried in her, stayed hard, and let him ride my cock! 

He rode me for several minutes, before getting off, and fucking her hard! With some new positioning, I was under her, she was on all 4's, and I was able to lick her and his cock at the same time! It was amazing, and she sucked my cock too.  She was so wet, I was just hoping he would cum right then and there so I could clean up :) 

Well, after sometime, he pulled out, and we moved around to him on his back masturbating, and my head down by his cock, her cheering us on! After a couple minutes, I was rewarded with a huge load of cum all over my face, and some into my mouth.  She was rubbing her pussy the whole time, and cumming too. 

After some clean up and friendly chat, they were on their way home.   What a great night!  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4