[CFL Barebacker] Labor Day Decadence

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

Southern Decadence had already been one of my favorite to date, which made the Monday bareback party the icing on the cake! Guys began arriving at the suite around one o-clock. By 1:30 the room was full of naked, horny studs. The action started fast and furious. It was a lot of sensory overload with all the swinging dicks everywhere. Where to jump in was my biggest concern. I didn’t have to make that decision, however, as a hot muscle stud I met last year came over to me, dropped to his knees, and began worshiping my cock. He worked my meat until it was rock hard, then stood up, turned around, and offered me his muscled, hairy butt.

He was pre-lubed, so I pressed the head of my cock to his hole and pushed through to part the pucker and press inward though his tight ring of muscle. I then charged through the tight ring and into his ass tunnel. I felt my balls nestling against his rump as I buried my rod all the way to the base. I felt him tightly grip his sphincter once again, gripping the column of flesh invading his hole. I began sawing in and out of him* as he continued clenching down the length of my vein-ringed invader.

While my dick fucked in and out of his ass-hole, my hands reached around his chest to grab and toy with his nipples. Tweaking both of those hardened nubs, I elicited a grimace from him at the feel of my insistent fingers. I continued tweaking his nips while focusing on sliding my cock in and out of his ass-mouth. I felt my climax was at stake, and was not sure I wanted to blow right at the start of the party. The pleasure of him muscled down on my cock was so intense,* I began fucking him with a fury, forgoing any semblance of a rhythm in favor of a full assault on his fuck-hole.

He urged me on with grunts of “Give it to me…breed my hole…..fuckin’ feed me your load”. With that last bit of encouragement, I felt the pulsations start to wrench through me as I speared my rod deep in his tunnel, spewing warm cum lustily up his chute and deep in his guts.

That was how the party started Labor Day at Southern Decadence. That was just the first of three loads I gave, but I also received as many. I can hardly wait to return on my annual trek to the Big Easy next Labor Day weekend!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.