Two Load Monday

Llcj

Yesterday a married guy came round - a regular. He has the most ginormeous knob.  I've taken to thinking of it as 'The thick, nine inch wonder', especially as I manipulate it with my tongue.  I absolutely love to see him staring down at me as I gag on his pole, or as my tongue traces its girth. 

After about ten minutes he got over-excited and ordered to to assume the position.  As one might expect, as I ecstatically take his manhood into my gut, my hole also has a clear memory of the contour of his cock, the same cock my mouth had been tracing.   Within a few minutes his cheeky Irish cum floods my hole, he withdraws says a few things and fucks off. 

Afterwards I went on Grindr and invited a guy to play, going so far as to provide my address, only to have bi bear friend show-up at my door, accompanied by a 24 year old top he had also met on Grindr.  The young guy had a lean body and a fixed, natural top stare, to communicated what he wanted:  chunky older holes to fill.  

"Who do you want to fuck first?" my bear friend asked the young guy, who's eyes, however, were fixed on my hole, so I wasn't surprised when the young guy ordered me to bend over the bed.  Although he initially pulled-on a condom, I knew eventually it would be discarded. 

We proceeded to enjoy a glorious fuck.  I could feel the thrusts of his young cock as it consumed my hole for a good few minutes before he abruptly withdrew, and entered my bear friend.  At that point the Grindr guy I had reached earlier showed-up at the door, so I invited him to join the fun.  He stripped, and immediately began licking and playing with the young guy's tits, who didn't pause in his assault on my bear buddy.  The three were clearly having a good time, but at some point my friend asked for a break. The other guy immediately bent his chubby frame over the bed, presenting his ass for the young guy to pound. 

A few minutes went by when the young guy announced to me "I want to finish with you and your tight hole."

What an offer!  I assumed the position and enjoyed a glorious fuck, complete with varying rates of pounding.  For a young guy, he clearly knew what he was doing with his strong, seven inch cock. 

That's when I heard his breath tightening, and his thrusts became increasingly rough until he groaned deeply, ramming his cock balls-deep, exploding his thick load in my hole.

As soon as he caught his breath, he extended his thanks, and fucked-off, as did the other guys. 

Bliss!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1