Business Travel Trip

unballzdeep

A few weeks ago I was on business travel and was staying at a particular business travel type hotel and I decided to see what kind of action I could get into on a Sunday afternoon during football season.  I posted an add on C/L  and two other sites I frequently use, ASS UP LUBED and READY.

My advertisement said I was staying at a hotel, my door would be ajar, and anyone who wanted would find me in my bedroom, ready to go.  In less an 30 minutes the first taker was at my room servicing my willing hole.

The man was of an average build, with a very nice seven inch cock of average girth.  His hairy balls, on the other hand, were much larger than average, and were soon bouncing off my smooth ass.  He pumped my ass for about ten minutes, after which his pace and breathing quickened considerably until he grabbed my hips tightly, and exploded deep in my hole.  He immediately withdrew, before I could even clench my sphincter muscles with the result his cum oozed down my balls and legs.  Afterwards he promptly left, and I went back to monitoring my e-mail and websites where I posted my advertisements.

A few minutes later another gentleman reached out to me.  As it turned-out, he was right around corner from my hotel.  I told him there was one load in my ass, which left him even more interested in playing, so I gave him my room number.  Within five minutes he arrived to find me in my bedroom, presenting for his inspection a hole oozing seed.  The smell of cum was in the air.

He was a very hairy older gentleman with a Florida tan and no tan lines.  His cock was in the range of seven to seven and a half inches, with an average girth.  He wasted no time entering my leaking hole and soon the smell of cum and ass juices thoroughly permeated the air.  As an additional enticement, my ass was really wet from first load and each of his thrusts created a sloppy wet noise. 

He kept a good pace for much longer than I expected, but eventually let loose with multiple spasms of seed blasting into my wet hole.  I figured he would grab a towel to clean up and be out the door, but he asked that I get on my back and, when I was in position, he threw my legs in the air so he could drop in another load.  Now, laying on my back, legs in the air, is not my favorite position but I was not going to pass up round two and another load.  He asked me to tweak his nipples, explaining they were hard wired to his cock.  This was no long lie.

He got right back into my hole and pinned my legs back behind my head pounding my hole.  I continually worked his nipples and the sweat was rolling off his head as he kept pounding, he was deep stroking me and this is def my one of my fave things.  He teased my hole with only head of his cock in at time to time and I kept tweaking his nipples prepping him to flood me with seed one more time.  Reaching down, I managed to grab his balls, which I found to be completely wet with cum from the first two loads.

He continued to pump and, after several minutes he shot, but this time his cock head was barely inside my hole when the flow started.  I thought he would pull out and blow on my body, but instead he surprised me by going balls deep one last time, pushing his seed deep inside my hole.

Afterwards he caught his breathe, withdrew, grabbed a towel to wipe his cum soaked cock and balls and was out the door.  So now I had three loads.  I was completely satisfied at this point, and as things slowed down on the various websites, I rested a bit, watched the game while sitting on towel on couch as cum leaked out of my ass.

About an hour later I was hit up by a black guy who said he was heavily hung and had good staying power.  Since my hole was already loaded and had been worked over already I figured 'why not?' and gave him the room number, mentioning my door would be unlocked, and I would be awaiting him on my couch.

He arrived and my ass was in the air winking at him.  He was probably in his late 30's or early 40's, about 6'2" and 230 pounds.  Ordinarily I wouldn't be tempted to play with a guy with his build, but when he dropped his shorts and a billy club of cock flopped out, I found myself thinking I might well have taken on more than I could handle. 

His cock was nine to nine and a half inches in length, thick as a beer bottle, with a set of balls that were equally impressive.  My hole was good and wet, but I knew that this cock was not going be easy.  I opened my poppers and took multiple deep hits to prepare myself.

To my surprise this guy started rimming me and this really sets me over the edge especially when my hole has already been loaded.  I told him there were three loads in there and he never missed a beat, his tongue probing deeper.  This went on for a while and I just continued hitting my poppers.  Finally he got up behind me and I felt the head of his BBC probing.  I knew it was going to take some work.  Still, between the lube and some extra poppers he was finally able to get his big cock head into my hole, allowing it to rest there for several seconds, just so I could relax.  When I thought I was ready I started pushing back on it, allowing more and more of his shaft to slide into my ass.  Within a minute I felt his balls hitting mine and I knew his entire enormous length was lodged in my ass.  I picked up the pace and started riding his cock from head to root making sure that I was getting every inch.

He was getting into it and we were both going at hard and fast now with him calling the shots on how he wanted my ass positioned.  High angle, low angle, legs crossed, legs uncrossed wide apart and ass high with legs crossed.  This went on for what seemed like an hour.  Each time he bottomed-out I was leaking cum.  Figuring my ass was nice and loose now I decided it was time for me to ride his cock for all it was worth.  Subsequently I learned this was his favorite position.

I chose the 'reverse cowboy' position, and, reaching behind myself, guided his BBC into my willing hole, working it from head to root.  I even had it arched backwards as I came to rest against his chest.  I bounced up and down on his cock and rode it working my hips deep.  We were both sweating up a storm.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked.

"Your choice, but you know my preference," I replied. 

We continued a bit longer and he flipped me back to ass in the air where he took a position to get deepest penetration.  His cock head was knocking on the second ring and really going to town when all the sudden he pulled out and shot the hottest cum load I have ever felt, splattering my ass, back, back of my head with what felt like a never ending load.  His cum was thick and heavy and it was everywhere, he pushed some back in me and fed me a little.  We both caught our breathe and chuckled about how much he shot.  He remarked he had given me what was, for him, a normal load, but he is always amused when the recipient of his load is started by the volume.

"I bet," I replied. 

He was very kind and even cleaned me up after we were done.

His was my last of the night.  Not surprisingly I slept like a baby.  I am sure the maid raised on eyebrow when she made my bed the next as there was a huge cum stain in the bedding as a result of the cum leaking from my hole as I slept.

• Like 5