Once a Bottom Bitch, Always a Bottom Bitch

Bbsk8

Yesterday while at work I found myself both bored and horny.  A guy tapped and messaged me on Grindr.  His pics seemed familiar, but I couldn't place him.  Initially he seemed to be decent, talking about travels, hobbies etc., but then he mentioned he was having difficulty forming his sentences as he was unbelievably horny.

I asked him about his preferred sexual role.  He replied he was versatile, but hadn't bottomed for four months.  When I asked for xxx pics I instantly recognized him:  I had regularly (and safely) fucked him some five years earlier.  I remembered he was a cock-hungry slut, that he loved to be pounded, especially if his hole was stretched-out in the process.  Then he asked if I preferred bareback or safe sex.  I replied I would only breed him bareback, no discussion.

With that we agreed to a hook up at his place.  I ordered him to wear only a jock.  He came down to open the doors to his apartment building wearing just running shorts (but wearing a jock beneath the shorts), and a short shirt, looking like a proper muscle slut.  Considering it is November and cold outside he was definitely under dressed.  Sadly we weren't alone at the elevator as his elderly female neighbor was in the same cab, and in fact she commented on his choice of such light clothing, but, as soon as she stepped off the cab, I fingered his ass (although my muscle slut complained about security cameras in the elevator).

Once in his apartment I told him to go kneel in the shower since I had to piss.  He responded saying he hadn't had any piss play for a long time, but nevertheless he entered the shower where I pissed on him.  Unlike our occasions in years past, this time he didn't swallow my load.  Oh well.

After that he sucked my cock like a good bitch and I went out of my way to make him gag.  Then I dragged him to bed and pounced on his ass.  The whore lay down and took it like a pro.  I fucked him for almost an hour, and he handled the pain well, but eventually he began urging me to blow.  I asked where he wanted my load.  He replied saying I was probably gonna breed him but he would prefer I didn't.  In any event, he also added he knew he couldn't stop me.  Lol

The bitch pretended not to want my load so I pounded his hole and bred him anyway.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2