Gave a Load, Took a Load

Bbsk8

Yesterday I really enjoyed the advantages of being versatile.

During my lunch break I went to eat at the food court of a nearby mall.  The toilets at the mall are a bit cruisey, some walls inside the cubicles are completely cum stained :).  When I entered I saw that the last cubicle was occupied and the door was open.  Inside there was a young gypsy cub, around 23-25 years old, who was stroking his cock.  His arms were heavily tattooed and I thought him kind of cute, so I entered the stall and we stroked each other's cock.  After a couple of minutes he bent down swallowing my cock.  He was a good and I was enjoying his services, so I was somewhat surprised when he abruptly turned around, impaling himself on my cock.  No words, no lube, no condom. :)  I fucked him for a short time and then bred his ass.

In the evening I was gonna meet a guy I wanted to date.  We agreed to do a romantic date, which would entail, for instance, sharing a foam bath, however at the last minute he cancelled with a work conflict (annoying workaholic that he is).  A few minutes before he cancelled I had received a message from a young 20 year old top who wanted to come over.  I had played with him previously, once one-on-one, once with his boyfriend and random guy, all of whom were somewhat younger (20-23 years of age), and all liked to bareback, so I confirmed and he came over quickly.  The boy is 20 years old, slim and a bit effeminate, but cute in a nerdy kind of way.  I am 30 years old, I'm taller than the guy, and have an athletic build, but for some reason I enjoyed being fucked and bred by younger guys.  Our hook-up was short.  There was some kissing, sucking and then he fucked me as I lay on my back, breeding my ass.

Later in the evening I went to a cruising forest with a buddy.  We had an outdoor foursome, but it was just blow jobs, no breeding.  Still it was a cool encounter.

So all together an interesting day :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1