My Trip to Budapest

Bbsk8

This weekend I was visiting Budapest. I  wanted to explore other joys then the historical places, thermal spas and local food, so I convinced my friends to go to a 'Naked and dark party' which was being held in Budapest.  First I tried playing with some local twinks, but they insisted upon using condoms, so I gave up on them.

After a while I noticed a tall exotic man who was cruising me, and having cornered me in the corridor, he teased my hard, bare cock with his bare ass, clearly wanting me to fuck him on a bench with audience, but I wanted some privacy so we went to a cubicle.

Once the door was closed he sucked my cock for several minutes, and when he paused, I really enjoyed kissing his full lips.  Then I rimmed his hole and fucked him bare.  He loved to lick my sweaty armpits which really turns me on.  I really enjoyed breeding his ass.

Afterwards he told me he is Egyptian and that he will visit my country in a month, so we swapped numbers.

After breeding the hot Egyptian guy I decided I want to take some loads.  While cruising I found a nice Hungarian twink, around 25, slim cute, with beard.  He as a bit drunk :)

We went to a cubicle where, after some foreplay, kissing and sucking, he entered my ass.  Bare.  It felt great to get fucked bare by this younger boy.  He did a good number on my ass and bred me deep.  Since I hadn't yet cum, he opened the door to our cubicle and sucked me.

One of the safe sex twinks joined us and I sucked the twink while the bareback top resumed fucking me.  I came hard while being spit-roasted.  When the safe sex twink asked the top to fuck him with a condom, I left them to have their safe fun.  Afterwards I went to relax and recharged at the Finnish sauna, where I met up with my friends.  There I met a safe sex top, who's evening was about to become less safe.

:) 

(To read about how I convinced the safe sex top to bareback, read the topic Convincing Tops to Bareback)

More to cum

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My trip to Budapest - Part 2

After leaving the sauna I invited a bareback top to play.  He was excited about fucking a hole full of cum, and gave me an additional load.  :)

Afterwards I was on Grindr and received an invitation to join a group of five guys who were getting together to have some fun, but as it was late and as they were playing safe, I declined and went to sleep. 

Next morning, I had two hours to kill before meeting my friends for sightseeing, so I hopped on Grindr and saw a young cute 25 year old bottom who was only 600 meters distant.  When I arrived to his building, he told me he had 20 straight people sleeping in his flat after a party, but he wanted to get fucked in the bathroom.  So I fucked his hole in front of a big mirror, which I find to be a turn-on.  After a long, hard fuck session I gred the twink.

The session with the twink bottom was quite brief, so when I left him I had an hour to spare, so I agreed to meet with a vers top guy.  When I arrived to his place I realized two points:  first, the dude was high as a kite and second, he was very hot, having a cute, young face, a sporty build, and very nice tattoos. 

He immediately started sucking me, and as he was going at it, I heard some noises from the bathroom and suddenly the Egyptian bottom came out of the bathroom.  We were equally surprised to see each other.  :) . He ended-up joining us.  I fucked him, and our host fucked me.  Neither of them was able to cum, so I just fed my load to the Egyptian while the host was fucking me.  As it turned out I was late meeting with my friends, but it was worth it. 

That evening I met with the young top alone, and we had some fun.  He fucked me really well until I came.

Next day after some sightseeing and lunch with friends, I visited another sauna for short spell.  The guys there were really picky, but I managed to have fun with two bottoms.  Both wanted safe sex but they were both easy to persuade otherwise, and I got to fuck them bareback.  Both, however, complained my cock was too large, so I didn't cum with either of them. 

Since I had to go I finished the visit with some light fun - kissing, sucking and cumming with a 30 year old bearded lean guy.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...