[Latin Btm Boi] Quickie!

tallonelooking

Click here to see Latin Btm Boi's original blog post...

Hooked up with this guy over two years ago. Fucked him like crazy...always wanted to take his cock and today I did! He had to head off to an appointment and it had to be a quickie. Came in kissed, great kisser, and then sucked his cock, I thought it was bigger...oh well...he got my legs up and I lubed up my hole and his cock and it slid right in...felt awesome! He got close a couple times and had to slow down and pull it out. It wasnt until I said, "I want that load in my ass" that he started trusting nice and hard. One minute later he was breading my hole...big shooter, I actually felt it. He said he has a buddy that would like to joing sometime...cant wait!

Hole is nice and lubed, lets see if I can get someone else over here to add to the mix!2858433662211294323-1112700874177419435?l=latinbtmboi4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.