My Last Load - Condom Still in Packet

Bi-new2BB

I chatted briefly to a guy who had just got home from the night shift.  He was gay with a partner but wanted to unload.  

I went round to his place.  Immediately he was really into my furry chest.  We kissed and wanked and sucked each other, after which he pushed me on the bed.  Like a true slut I naturally laid back, lifting and spreading my legs as wide as I was able.

He tried to push some fingers into my hole, but I was too tight.  I am really (and sadly) very tight.  Then he began rimming me as he wanked both my cock and his.  After some time he lay on his back on the bed, instructing me to sit on his cock and try to slide down on it.  His cock was about seven inches, rock hard and soaked with precum.  Slowly I pushed my way down on it.  It definitely hurt, but I cared less about the pain and more that he was enjoying it.

I bounced up and down gently, his cock sliding inside a little more each time.  As he slid inside I bent forward and kissed and he played with my chest and nipples saying what a sexy hairy slut I was.  By now I had most of his cock deep inside and I was taking it ever deeper and he was just moaning and moaning.  I noticed on the bed side table a condom, untouched and it its wrapper still.  This slut loved that.  I kept riding him until he grunted "Fuck, get off, I'm gonna cum."

However, rather than act on his warning I continued riding his cock, and in fact egged him on as I urged "Cum deep inside me, you horny bastard," as I pushed his cock as deep as I could with every stroke.  Seconds later he was moaning and pulsating, pushing as deep as he could pumping his cum deep.  It was so horny.  We kissed and I left.  

Two days later I had a stinking cold and flu symptoms starting which lasted a couple of weeks.  Probably not the fuck flu but horny all the same.   Made me feel like the dirty whore I am and want to be more and more. 

• Like 3