[Bareback Boy] this is a pretty hot twink bb video with a story of me getting it last

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boy's original blog post...

I like how the bottom boy just takes the other twinks cock, bare of course. For a younger/twink type, the top is really good at fucking and using the bottom, the way I like to be.

On Friday night, I went to the movies with this kid, 22, who I had met online about 6 months ago and we saw Wall Street, which kinda sucked, and since we were bored we kept playing around with each other in the dark. I was rock hard the whole time because when we first hooked up, he was only interested in fucking me right away and he had a really nice thick and big shooting dick that felt fucking great in me skin to skin. I had thought I was too young for him to be interested in a repeat, but last week he sent me a message on facebook and said we should go to a movie and hang out. He said he was not all that into just me coming over and going right to fucking like last time. Once we were at the movie theatre, he knew I totally wanted it bad, but he never said anything other than just touching me and putting his hand all over my chest under my shirt. (No one could see us) I got up to take a piss, and about 1 minute later he followed and said let's just leave cuz the movie sucked. I would have totally let him fuck me right there in one of the stalls, but I was trying to not be a total slut. As we walked to his truck, he told me he had a couple friends that were getting together at this guy's house and they were hot to average and the owner of the house was older but had a huge 10" dick, and they would probably be all playing around at this guy's house. I told him yes, lets go , and even pulled his cock out while he was driving and tried to suck it, but steering wheel was in the way. Anyway, I told him as we parked at the house, that I wanted to totally have him fuck me raw in front of anyone he wanted. It turned out that the friends were pretty average looking, one was a beefy black dude, but the owner was defiitely hot and daddy like. My "date" started showing off my body and ass and was eating my butt in the back yard and started fucking me, but we had to move because my knees were on hard hard wood. He fucked me hard in this bedroom with the door open and I am not sure how many but some of the guys watched and played with my ass and balls, until my "date" shot his load in me. I started messing around with this one dude, only because I wanted to keep going, and the owner/daddy type guy came in and asked me if I wanted his cock right then. The owner's dick was AWESOME but he didnt last long fucking me and came within lke what seemed 5 minutes. I could have stayed, but left with my "dates" black friend, who was almost begging to fuck me in the car. He came into my house, my parents were asleep and i let him fuck me in my bathroom, he actually fucked so hard it hurt. This video is sorta similar to the position I was in most of the time my "date" was fucking me inside.

2202297972669951654-6050837862596467300?l=barebackboy.blogspot.com

More (some of Bareback Boy's blog posts contain video of his encounters)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.