[Defiant Barebacker] Folsom Surrection

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

I had no idea. I had no such plan. My focus was the usual. Top some ass, enjoy, and run... Maybe get fucked, but that was an "outside chance" kind of deal.

Instead, I got kissed. A kiss that disarmed. A kiss that made me submit. A kiss that took from me all reservation.

Now all I want is that kiss. And that cock.

Before Folsom I had dabbled in bottoming but started to trend back toward being my same old top self, but then I went to that bareback party mentioned in my previous post. There I laid eyes on a guy that I would later come to identify as a guy I had chatted up months prior on BarebackRT. His profile says he is verse. Word is he is more bottom than verse. But with me, he is complete alpha. How?

I saw him arrive, and I then became very focused. I watched him undress, check his stuff, then move into the main room. I followed, managing to come into his path quite fast. I felt myself turning my ass toward him. His cock in my hand, I realized that I was asking for it, but still did not stop. He tried to go in fast, and I could not take it. We tried that three times, and he finally said "it's pretty big". I said, "I know this!"

I finally asked him to let me back up on it at my pace, and once he was in he could go at it as he pleased. He let me try my plan and In no time he was digging in balls deep and I was loving it! He came.

We parted ways for a while, as I went searching for more from someone else. After a while I found myself back in his vicinity. I watched as he mounted other guys holes, and he enjoyed head from a couple of others. I was doubtful I would take more from him.

He, apparently, was as aware of where I was, as I was of where he was. At one point he came over to me and asked if I wanted his cock up my ass again. I said sure, but I was not really sure. It is then that he started kissing me.

The kiss was very directional. It was from him and to me. I was a target. The kiss was a weapon to disarm me and I went down hard. Once he had me defenseless he directed me to another location and i did as told. It was here that my need for his cock was established and reinforced. Down I went!

He plowed a good long time, kissing me over my shoulder on occasion, just in case there was any resistance to his cock building in my mind. There was no such resistance. He had already destroyed it. He came again.

I thought my job was done, and started looking to engage with others that had been watching us. He had other ideas. He kissed me again, and I was locked in place. He stroked his cock, which was still very hard and told me to not go anywhere. For some reason I took this as instruction to turn around and bend over, which I did. In he went, and he came so hard and so much that I felt the steams inside me.

I have since chatted with him on BarebackRT, and he has plans for me. My top sense is currently missing. I don't need ass, I just need dick. I need his dick. And his kiss.

The plan is that I will submit, without reservation, and do as I am told. I am already submitting since I cannot tell him no. I am soon to get fucked like I have never been fucked, and I am sure he will start with his disarming kiss! I am about to find out just how bottom I can be, and there is nothing to stop me from going there! Nothin at all!!

Down I go...

5659550056261962395-7755870923178769717?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.