Finally met this top

sadden

Been trying too meet up with this top from 40 mins north of me for a few months now.

This evening finally worked out and he came over for a fuck. Started out by giving him some head, then head while he rimmed me.

Then I leaned forward and begged him too push into my ass. There was some mention of the condom he had, but i was aalready rubbing my wet hole against the tip of his dick. He finally gave in and with some effort got his cock sunk bare into my twitch hole.

With some gentle fucking too start he worked the tempo up too him bottoming out in me while i begged for his seed. After a few minutes of plunging he grunted and asked where i wanted his load. I Begged for it in my ass and was rewarded with one final thrust, a grunt, and the twitching of his cock while he pumped himself into me.

He pulled out and cum streamed down my balls...

He was nice enough too take some pics for me

Resized_20171122_180110_8470.thumb.jpg.3a42d191a60ec4a88a8f8d39bdb96e8a.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1