[Sperm Pig] The Multi-Cummer

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Have you ever been fucked by a guy who can cum multiple times in a session?

It’s pretty spectacular.

My first experience was this black dude with 9” who came in my ass 5 times.

He never pulled out and never went limp. Just kept fucking and cumming.

Last night I had my second “multiple” experience.

It was with this guy that I’ve been flirting with online for about 3 years. Circumstances always conspired against us in the past.

Until yesterday.

He’s 6’2”, built well, is handsome and has a great goatee. He also has 7.5 inches of cock and a tongue that lives ass.

Heaven!!

I had no idea that he could cum several times, but before we started I told him my ass was really hungry and that I was hoping he could fuck me more than once.

He confidently assured me that wouldn’t be a problem.

I said, “How about three loads?”

He said, “I usually guarantee my bottoms five. Any more depends on how turned on I get.”

After eating my ass and lubing my hole delicately with his fingers and tongue, he got me on my stomach and started fucking me.

In 5 minutes load one was planted deep. He tensed up and his breath came in pants.

I felt his 7.5 incher throbbing and twitching in my ass. Man I love that!!

He kept fucking after he finished jizzing, and lasted another 5 or so minutes before my milking technique got him to donate load 2.

He then pulled out and went to the bathroom and to get a drink. When he got back we made out for awhile.

It wasn’t long before he had me on my back and was fucking me again.

Load three came after about 10 minutes of thrusting with deep kissing.

Load 4 surprised him. He was just resting in my ass and we were playing with nipples. He was licking mine and then when he rubbed his beard across it, I shuddered intensely and this made him orgasm on the spot.

He stayed in me and kept fucking me awhile longer until number 5 was squirted in.

We then separated and relaxed, made out, grinded, etc. I worked his nips until he got hard again, and then begged him for more loads.

We got doggystyle and he fucked me roughly until #6 painted my guts.

He claimed to be done, but he left it in me while he played with and kissed my back.

At one point he reached around and tweaked my nipples, which made me shiver and clench— and I was rewarded by his 7th orgasm.

We separated again (every time he pulled out, his seed would spill out of my ass which we would finger back in) and rested.

I begged him for one more, worked his nips again to get him hard, and he eventually got me on my back and entered my cumsloppy hole again.

This time it was a slow, luxurious fuck with lots of intense kissing. And eventually I was rewarded with load #8.

Then he really was spent, because try ad I might I just couldn’t coax him hard again.

Eight loads. In 2 hours!! It was fucking hot.

Next time he promised we’d go for 10.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.