The Last Load I took Was Last Tuesday Night.

Manfish

The last load that I took was from my regular FB, we do this just about every week, last week I got a phone call from him on Sunday night asking me what I'm up to and asked me if I was doing anything on Tuesday Night?  I said I've no plans so he asked me if I wanted to get together on Tuesday Night, I said hell yeah, so Tuesday Rolls around and he rings me up to make sure if it's still on, I said yes it is.

Come about 10 PM, I call him up to say that I'm on the way, he said, OK see you around the side, so I get to his place, it's only a short walk because we both live in the same unit complex so there's no driving involved because we are both legally blind, so I get there, we start playing with one another then I start going down on him, then he says, Let's go inside, I don't need to be told again.

We go inside, I fully remove my clothes I make my way to his nice big double bed, I lay on my stomach and lean over the edge and as he gets closer, I grab his cock and I start deep throating him, then after a while he flips me over and then I start taking both his balls in my mouth, they're not small ones, they're really reasonably big ones, I then start licking his balls with my tongue while they're inside me, then he goes down on me, then he says, Get on your hand and knees, so he can eat me out, Oh I love that when he puts his tongue inside my pussy, Oh it feels good, then he lays on the bed and I sit on his face as he tongues my pussy again, I play with his cock and I can't stand that anymore I tell him, I'm ready.

I then turn around onto my stomach positioning my cock under my stomach with my hand as I message my Cockhead like a Clit, then he goes down and licks my pussy one more time, he gets the lube out and starts lubing me up and his cock and then starts mounting my pussy, I feel his head pop inside me and starts sliding all the way in, I spread my legs wider to allow him deeper penetration, then I feel him thrusting deep in and out, in and out, I know he's about to come when he's breathing gets harder, then I start to come as well, I'm going, YES, YES, YES, YES!  Then we both orgasm at the same time, it doesn't happen that often, but that night we did, after that he stayed inside me until he finally pulls out, I then said, oh I feel so empty now, he said to me, Oh boy you really needed that didn't you?  I said Yep.

Well Five Days Later, I'll be going down there tonight in about 2 Hours and 40 Minutes time to receive his babies once again.