Shower Load

Guest BiGuyInWI

Guest BiGuyInWI

It's been a very long time since I last bottomed, but my last load always stays in my happy memories. This was years ago, and I had hooked up with this older guy a few times via the internet. He was very fit, loved barebacking, and he even once took me to a foursome (I didn't get bred, but I shot my load in a hot ass that day!). The last time we hooked up, he came over to my house after working out and we showered together. I loved getting all soapy with him and he got hard instantly. He played with my asshole and it wasn't long before I braces my hands against the shower wall to accept his cock. I still remember how he felt pushing balls deep (I'm getting hard as I type this), and he wasted no time fucking me with deep, hard thrusts. He reached around to stroke my soapy cock...the first and only time a man has given me a reacharound...and after he squirted his seed deep inside me he kept fucking me and stroking me until I had an amazing orgasm, splashing the wall with my own semen. Fuck, that was a good day.