[Latin Btm Boi] Four Way?

tallonelooking

Click here to see Latin Btm Boi's original blog post...

Well it started out great, I had one top lined up and the other two just fell in line and I was beyond excited at the idea of having three hot loads in my ass. Well I pick up one of the tops at a motel 6, could have played there but bed bugs freak me out LOL! Get half way home and realize he's been partyiung and he wants to get fucked. I almost fliped around and dropped him back off...SHOULD HAVE!

The other two tops were 30 min late, the mood was fading. The other two finally got here we all started playing and sure enough, that fucker took one of the tops...totally got fucked by the hotter of the two tops AND took his load. I was not a happy camper. My guy was taking forever and I just wanted to go to bed at that point. We finally just ended up just jacking it as I was no longer in the mood. The only good thing was that I didnt have to take that partier home. Showed them the door and got back online for something better!2858433662211294323-2210834067285742482?l=latinbtmboi4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.