[Frat Boy] Taking It For the Team

Feeder

Click here to see Frat Boy Cunt's original blog post...

At the start of this year's college football season I decided that since my beloved USC Trojans are Bowl-ineligible this year I wanted to come up with a way to remain involved and invested and to celebrate my Trojan studs' certain victories. The result was a pledge to celebrate the studs of Troy the way a cumslut like me ought to: for every touchdown the Trojans scored this season I will take a different guy's load up my hole.

Truth be told I never expected Matt Barkley and company to rack up nearly as many trips to the end zone as they have over the first half of the season...and I'm fucking thrilled. After only six games my Trojans have scored a whopping 36 touchdowns, or 36 loads of cum that I will have to have dumped in my hole by as many different cocks. I'm intending to complete my sperm-collecting tribute within a month of USC's final game, so clearly this is going to require a good deal of concentrated sluttiness over the holidays. I'm totally up for the challenge, I assure you...this is no mere flakey fantasy: this is about my Trojans, and that's serious shit.

I'd love to reach out to my readers for help with this effort. Any readers from The LA, San Diego, Palm Springs, Las Vegas or San Francisco areas who would be willing and able to help get me filled by a half dozen guys or more should please get in touch, as should anyone who wants to help get this frat hole stuffed with cum.

Fight on, Trojans! 8357211063754223679-3914721552933356664?l=fratboycunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.