[CFL Barebacker] Mr Louisiana Leather Weekend Part 1

Feeder

Click here to see CFL Barebacker's original blog post...

Last Friday was a travel day, but fortunately, we had an early flight. This allowed us time to get settled in with our* host, and unwind a bit. When I say us, I refer to my traveling pals, Untitled Barebacker and Barkley. We hoped our buddy, InkBear could come, but he was snorting around Bear Bust in Orlando. Be sure to check out his adventures, as he has fun tales to tell.

After relaxing a bit, our host, Gary, a former International Mr. Drummer, was showing us some of his electric toys. The* one I was most interested in trying was the ErosTek ET312-B pure digital power unit. He has so many accessories, and a few I had not tried.* Curiosity may have killed the cat, but I knew these instruments well and also know the Gary is a trusted user of these devices. Without reservation I surrendered control, and let him ‘hook me up’.

The unit has full stereo modes which allow audio based stimulation from different mono and stereo sources that turns ambient sounds, music, or one’s voice into stimulation. To my delight, it also works with the computer, iPod, CD player or any other stereo playback device using the correct cables and connections. We tried a sampling of different devices and effects. The results left me drained!

Barkley had never seen or participated in any type of electroplay. His curiosity, therefore, was peaked. I asked him if he wanted to give it a go. He was game, as long as we took it slow. Gary hooked him up in the same fashion as me, and the games began. Before long, Barkley was writing and squirming with ecstasy!* It was* an incredible rush to watch him get pleasured this way. He actually took much more than I would have guessed. By the time the session was over, he was as spent as I, and cock dripping with hot,* sticky juices. The day was just getting started as I wondered what the evening would hold. With a start like this, I was confident it would be exciting.

Barkley-hooked-up.jpg Barkley hooked up. A probe up his butt, one around his balls, & one going down his urethra

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.