Big Day for FBs and ABS

Nilesfuckboy

I have a regular fuck bud who I hook up with a couple times a month. He’s a short Asian guy with a rock hard body and a nice dick, not huge but he knows how to use it. Yesterday I texted him to see if he was available and lucky for me he was. He likes to play before work so he said he’d come over around 8. I got myself ready, unlocked the door for him (he always lets himself in) and laid on the bed naked with my ass lubed. 

I heard the door open and he took off his shoes and came down the hall to my room. He had a big smile on his face when he saw me and I got up to help him out of his clothes. He said he was so fucking horny so I told him to show me how horny he was, pushing his head down my body. He’s usually the dominant one and rarely even sucks my cock but this time he did, looking up at me with my dick in his mouth. We were standing in front of the mirrored closet door and his cock was already hard.

He stood up and got on the ottoman doggy style. He says he had never let anyone eat his ass before me but now he’s hooked. I got in to position and flicked my tongue gently on his hole, slowly working it in to him. I buried my face in his butt and he moaned, telling me he loved it. I stood up and rubbed my cock on his hole and surprisingly he didn’t pull away. I’ve never fucked him but he sure enjoyed my cock head on his hole. 

He got up and told me to get on the bed. He got on top of me and started rubbing his cock in my ass crack. I wanted him inside me so bad. I always have condoms for him because he wants to play safe. He rolled the rubber over his cock, lifted my legs and guided himself in to me. He was pounding away on me. I couldn’t remember him fucking me so hard before. Our routine is always to have him take the rubber off when he’s ready to cum and then he shoots his load on my gaping pussy. So he’s pounding hard and then yells that he’s getting close. He pulls out of me and starts jerking off on my hole. He pushed just the head in to me while he stroked then surprised me by pushing his dick al the way in. Then he resumed fucking me hard with his bare cock. In less than a minute he pushed all the way in and held the position. He was loading me up! I was in heaven! He collapsed on top of me and said, “Oh, what have we done?” I told him I wanted it and not to worry.

He rolled off of me and lay back on the bed. I went down on him, sucking his cock that had just been inside me, licking the cum from the base of his cock. So fucking tasty!

Well, he was up and getting cleaned up and I fingered my ass and licked some of his cum off my fingers. I was so fucking horny and hadn’t cum myself so I thought about going to the adult bookstore and seeing what trouble I could get in to. I had a huge load in me already and thought about how hot it would be to walk in to the ABS with a loaded ass. So I hopped in my car after my buddy left. I really was exciting to walk in to the booths with a load of cum in me.

Well, it was early and there wasn’t anyone there yet. I went in to the booth with the biggest gloryhole and got completely naked. I love being naked at the ABS, leaving the door unlocked or open. And I was the only one there so I checked out all the booths in the back. Sometimes guys leave tokens. I went back to my booth and slipped a token in and started watching a hot bareback movie. I was still on the first token when I heard the bell ring, indicating someone coming. I heard the door next to mine open. I got down on my knees to see who had come in and a hot young white guy with a beard was rubbing his cock through his jeans. I put my mouth to the gloryhole and flicked my tongue, inviting him to fuck my mouth. I felt a big cock head push in to me. I sucked and started playing with my cum filled ass. That’s when he pulled away and told me to come over to his booth. 

I got up, opened my booth door and went to his booth, completely naked. I had figured he wanted to fuck so I assumed position, hands on the booth wall, back towards him. But he said he only wanted a blow job. Damn! His cock was really big. It would have felt great up my ass. Oh, well, I got on my knees and proceeded to suck his cum out of him. I held it in my mouth then spit his huge load in my hand and reached back and fingered it in to my ass. He zipped up and laughed. I told him his cum was going to be used as lube for the next guy. He told me what a slut I was and then left.

i kept fingering myself with the two loads of cum. I went back to my booth to watch the videos when I got a text from another fuck buddy. He wanted to fuck me and could actually host. We usually hookup in the woods so it was going to be a treat to get fucked on a bed. I told him I was at the bookstore and already had two loads in me. He was turned on by that and said I could come by in an hour. 

That’s when I heard the bell ring. Someone was coming! I left the door cracked open and stroked my cock. I could tell the guy was right at my door. I reached back and pushed it open. He was about 40 in a dress shirt and tie. Must have been heading to work. He pulled his cock out of his dress slacks and stroked while watching me. I got on my knees and proceeded to give him head. We were right in the doorway of the open booth. He grabbed my head and face fucked me, dripping precum in to my mouth. I backed away and stroked him then stood up. I went in to the hallway and put my hands up against the wall. He came up behind me and guided his cock in to my open hole. He commented on how wet I was and I told him that was from the two loads in me. He started fucking me hard, grabbing my ass, telling me what a whore I was. I begged him to breed my ass with a third load and he pumped and pumped until he came. He pulled out and put his dick back in his pants and left. It was that fast! I was standing there naked with his load dripping down my leg. I gathered it in my hand and fingered it in me. Now I could tell my second fuck buddy I had three loads in me.

i walked out of the ABS and my ass cheeks rubbed together with all the cum in me. So I drove to the second fuck buddy’s apartment. He buzzed me in and opened the door naked and hard. We didn’t even go to the bedroom. He wanted to see my hole so I stripped, got on my knees and slid a couple fingers up my ass. He wasted no time putting his cock in me. He loves ass to mouth so he fucked my cummy hole then made me suck his cum covered cock. It was fucking hot. He was churning the three loads in me and when he pulled out his cock was foamy with cum. He made me eat it off him then put me on my back on his couch. He proceeded to load me up with my fourth load that morning, making me cum in the process.

This doesn’t make me a slut, does it?

• Like 3