[Life In The Raw] Flashback fuck- No(or every man's) land

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

2 years ago, there was no manager at 24 hour fitness west hollywood. The place was truly a mad house and it lead to some wild times. One that sticks out in my mind was a day after I was done working out, and in the steam room, a guy was walking around, buck naked, his towel on his shoulders. I saw him and followed him to where the drinking fountain was in the back. He had a nice round furry ass. I bent him over and ate his hole, 2 guys were watching as I took him from behind and barebacked his ass.

Another guy walked out of the VIP locker room and nodded and mouthed a "Fuck yeah".

I kept pumping his ass, I bent over and whispered in my ear that I was close.

He told me to breed his hole, to cum inside him.

I pounded him harder and came deep in his furry pussy.

This was the first of many fucks for he and I, but the only one where he and I were that fucking brazen.6205496180732721325-104697889030959252?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.