[Bareback Boy] Friday night high school football -- can still be alot of fun!!

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boy's original blog post...

Several of my friends with whom I graduated, wanted to go to several "big" games around this area, actually stretching two counties. No girlfriends, we hired a designated driver and started out by going to our almar mater's game which was in some real small town about an hour away, but we did the drive to stick to our plan. Then we were supposted to go to 2 more games, but decided it was too much driving, ended up at a very well know high school in my area, that has the reputation of best athletics and even strong academics.

Anyway, after this game, we went to this really cool house party for both high schools, and had alot of fun. Almost as soon as I got there, I met one of the starting players, a black dude, I'll call him "Brian" -- who actually plays football (running back) for one of the HS playing in the last game we watched (I'm leaving out specifics about the school for privacy). He was pretty drunk and was really aggressive right away, in front of everyone. I'll be honest and not being racist, I havent really ever been attracted or ever been with a black guy before -- but first thing at this party was I noticed this kid's awesome muscular, shorter than me, like 5'7" and 170. He said one of his "girlfriends" knew me and apparently told him that I have a very muscular body, and that Im a wrestler. To cut this short, Brian and I pretty much figured out we were gay quickly and as I am getting a drink with my straight friend in the kitchen of this house, Brian grabs me, tells me to follow him upstairs. I sorta knew what was up, and even though I had never been with a black dude, he was totally hot and I kept thinking about his dick hoping the stereotype was true. I was so horny all day and night, and thinking of a really built guy fucking me with a huge dick totally took over.

We locked ourselves in this bathroom upstairs, and within less than 5 minutes I was on my knees sucking his cock, which was really big (not enormous) -- at least 9" and pretty thick and was hot because it had lots of veins when he was fully hard. Within minutes he is bending down, with me sucking him and he goes right to my ass, and starts fingering and playing with my hole. I made it very very clear that I liked that and was into being fucked. We opened one of the drawers, found some body lotion, he turned me around facing the bathtub, and started fucking me. I was so into it, that I shot my load within 3 minutes of him inside me. He fucked me in that position until someone knocked, then just bent over and asked me if I wanted him to pull out, and of course I said "No, definitely just keep fucking me 'til you shoot.... I want your load" He grunted and came immediately!

Then we had to figure out how to leave the bathroom discreetly, so he pretended to be really really drunk and that he was puking and I was helping him. The 2 high school girls were so silly and dumb, especially cuz Brian kept his shirt off, and they just only looked at his body when we left. By the way, he came so much, that when I got home later that night, his totally filled up the palm of my left hand, and I jerked off with it.

I will post later, when I met Brian much much later on Saturday morning at his aunt's house -- that was about 5 am.2202297972669951654-8553961738500869092?l=barebackboy.blogspot.com

More (some of Bareback Boy's blog posts contain video of his encounters)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.