[Midtown Mutt ATL] Hygiene

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I'm not a ranting kind of guy, but something happened yesterday that I have to vent about.

I don't know if this happens to you, but I suspect it does...I had the need to get off and it was such a compelling need that I knew nothing else was going to get done until I had sex or whacked off.

I hit a guy up with an ad on CL who looked pretty hot. He lives ten minutes away from me and wanted someone to come over and fuck him. So we arranged it and I was on my way.

I knocked on the door and it was apparent that the pictures he had sent were old, but dishonesty aside, he was still a viable fuck. I wanted to get right down to business, so we went to his bedroom and both stripped.

He asked me if I was disease free and if I was free of crabs. "Crabs? Fuck! I hope so!" I asked him if he played safe and he replied, "hell yeah!" Cool. I got on the bed on my back and he went down on my cock giving me an excellent blow job. He moved to licking my big balls, then started to rim me. Even though I intended to be the top, I had taken care of hygienic matters before I left my place so my hole would be clean enough to eat. He munched on my hole for a while and then continued giving me head.

I wanted in this guy's ass, so I flipped him on his back and started sucking his cock. Now, this is where my complaint is: I moved to the guy's ass because I really like rimming and before I took the plunge, I did the sniff test...and he failed! Ugh. Really? Yeah, really.

So I went back to sucking his dick and eventually moved up to his nips. There were condoms, lube and poppers on the night stand, so the guy grabbed the poppers and lube. He opened the bottle of lube and then smeared my cock with it. Mr. Disease-free pulled my unwrapped cock to his hole and I started to tease it as he huffed on the poppers. He put the popper bottle down and grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me toward him. My bare cock head passed his sphincter and he gasped as I continued to enter him.

I started to fuck Mr. Disease-free as he was enjoying my cock and his popper buzz. Then I surprised myself and said something I don't recall ever saying, "Do you want me to use a condom?" He looked surprised and said yeah, so I put one one. It's been a long time, but when I entered him, it was clear why everyone hates condoms.

So I fucked him and focused on simply hitting his prostate good and getting off. Even wrapped, I must have been doing something right because he was moaning loudly as I fucked him. At the same time, I felt like I was fucking him with a dildo because I could barely feel anything. After about twenty minutes, I felt myself getting close and I pumped a huge load into the condom as Mr. Disease-free squirted out a load all over his abs.

As I parted, he asked if I had a boyfriend. I replied that I didn't and returned the question. Yeah he had one but they didn't live together. Probably for the best.

---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

A friend of mine, who is newly single, is feeling guilty about enjoying being single. His breakup (with another friend) was pretty traumatic and involved a lot or drama and even some mild stalking. I suggested to him that perhaps he doesn't need someone at this point in his life; that maybe he should not jump back into having a boyfriend just to have one. I haven't been dating anyone regularly for about a year, and my point to him was...don't settle. Find someone who you really want to be with.

3651432378394384842-1279280996701313320?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.