[Life In The Raw] Muscle bottom gangbang

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I just came from a gangfuck being held for this super sexy, lightly furry, muscled bottom.

I was the first one there. The bottom was wearing a black jockstrap. The host was naked.

I undressed and began eating the bottom's hole. Darting my tongue in and out, preparing him for the upcoming onslaught of dick and cum.

"You like that talented tongue up your ass" the host asked.

The bottom grunted out a manly yes.

I lined up my dick and began fucking him very slowly. The host and I taking turns on his ass.

While I was fucking him, another top came in. He fucked the bottoms mouth, and soon another top came in.

The top that came in first, with his thick cock adorned in a grey leather cockring, put the bottom on his back and began to plow him hard.

"You guys want in, you just tell me to get the fuck out of the way."

We told him to go for it. I think we all wanted him to bust his load in the bottoms ass before we fucked him again, I know that was my hope. I watched the top go at the bottoms hole, the top had a huge and furry ass that bounced about as he fucked. he grunted and panted, his movements became jerky. Soon he bellowed as he emptied a load into the bottom.

We all sampled his cum filled hole, I got in and I knew I wouldn't last very long.

After a few thrusts into his cum filled hole, I empted my own semen into his guts. I pulled out and my seed pooled in his ass hole, the next top went in, and before I could even dress, he was stilling his load into him, finally the host mounted him and fucked him, pinning his muscle ass down and thrusting his rear. We all cheered him on as he seeded his hole. We all stood there, the bottom was very grateful for the loads.

We checked his ass, and saw all the cum.

Then I dove in and felched his hole, sucking out the cum, tongue fucking his wrecked cunt.

He was moaning like you wouldn't believe. His ass was even sweeter with our four loads in his ass.

The host gave him a tongue fucking, while i gave the bottom a mini massage.

All in all, a great way to spend a sunday afternoon.6205496180732721325-6424809950462040808?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.