Spontaneous Load in Berlin

XLBreeder

Last weekend I went to Berlin for business and had a pretty tight schedule, nevertheless I received a message on Scruff from a very fit and furry ginger cub with a thick beard who asked if I wanted to unload in him.  Being a total sucker for ginger beards, I made myself available for an hour and, as he lived just a mile down the road, I headed over to his place.

When I arrived there he had just stepped out of the shower.  After some passionate kissing we moved over to the sofa where he eagerly took my cock into his mouth, sucking my nine inches so passionately, within seconds I was rock hard.

After a few minutes we resumed kissing, after which he lay on his back taking his legs back and presented his hole to me.  He was determined to get my cock inside his hole, so I pushed in all the way.  As I slid in, he let out a deep grunt of satisfaction.  Fortunately his ass was quite loose, which led me to suspect he is regularly fucked, which was perfect in my book.

I started pounding and he wanted it harder and harder so I gave him what he craved until I almost came.  As I wasn't ready to shoot, I slowed my pace, yet as the sight of his level of excitement rising was absolutely beautiful.  He begged me to fuck him really hard, so I pounded away with all my strength, and blew a huge load in his ass as he moaned and twitched.  After I came he collapsed, a happy smile on his face, which really pleased me as I love it when a bottom is completely satisfied after I've fucked him.

We chatted a bit and after a few minutes I got dressed.  He wants a second round next time I am in Berlin.  I will gladly give him another load.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6