[Cumslut Boy] I'm workin' on it!

Feeder

Click here to see Cumslut Boy's original blog post...

Hey everyone.

I know that when I last posted, I said that I was getting back in the saddle soon! Well, of course, expectations and reality are two incredibly different things, so yeah....didn't happen yet.

Explanations are in order I guess, even though everyone knows how life can be sometimes.

So, WAY back when in probably about April, I started having a pain in my ass. Literally, and not the kind I usually like. ;-) After way too much testing etc. we finally found that I had a transrectal abscess. Pretty much, its like a pimple, but inside the body so it has nowhere to go until it gets large enough that it breaks through the skin. Long story short, I had to get it surgically drained in July. So, had a stitch in my ass for about a month and a half.

Well, if anyone who bottoms has had a stitch right on the inside of their butt cheek, they'll know that it is like being neutered! I'll be the first to admit that bjs, handjobs, and topping do not get me off as much as getting a hot thick cock balls deep in my hungry hole. So, to say that I have been on edge and cum hungry is a HUGE understatement to say the least.

After I got my stitch out, I was still left with a scar that looked somewhat fresh, so definitely was afraid that if I took cock too soon it might rip open or something, so been playing it safe.

The good news is I finally tried riding one of my fuck buddies hot, thick, 8" black cock and all went well! The only problem is that it really whet my appetite, so working on finding some very long-lasting tops to just fill my hole in an all-nite fuck session. Wish me luck!6416167596911141159-7086816705338651116?l=cumslutboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.