[Bare Confessions] Raul

Bareconfessions

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

I wanted to update you guys on Raul, the latino Twink from a few years ago. Once he had taken one of my loads, he became obsessed with getting my cock and cum into his ass as often as he could. I'd come home for work to find him on the porch waiting for me. He'd be wearing a pair of baggy shorts, and I knew the first time that I saw him in those shorts that he was going commando under them. His cock was tenting the fabric almost straight out in front of him.

That first evening, he begged me to take him inside and fuck his hole full of as many loads as it took to sate me. I looked him in the eye and asked him if he knew what this could mean for him, that he'd more than likely end up infected. He looked down for a moment, then looked me back in the eye and said with no uncertainty in his voice that he wanted to be infected, and he wanted me to do it.

We went inside, he barely allowed me to close the door before he was pushing me against the wall. His hands were all over me, grinding my cock through my pants as his mouth sought out mine in a kiss. A few moments later, his hands were undoing my button and then my fly. He dug in and pulled my cock out, while dropping to his knees. He sucked my cock till it was rock hard and dripping with his spit. As he stood up, he shoved down those shorts of his, proving that he had indeed been commando. He came in for another kiss, and my hand wandered to his tight little hole. It was a bit sloppy and slick. He broke the kiss and told me that he had been keeping his cum in a tube in the freezer and had stuck it up him before leaving home. He wanted me to breed him using his cum for lube. I turned him around and pushed him up against the opposite wall. I spread his legs and dropped down to rim his ass, licking at his cum as it dripped out of his hole. After a few minutes, I stood up and aimed my cock for his hole. I asked him again if he really wanted this. He told me to fuckin’ use his ass and breed it deep.

I nudged his legs a little further apart, then lined my cock up with his hole. One shove, and I was in him to my balls. He let out a moan and then I felt his hole loosen up. It was a quick fuck, I didn’t hold back, just pounded his hole roughly. I used him just how he wanted me to, rough and hard. It only took a few minutes till I felt my balls begin to tighten up. With a final thrust, I pushed deep inside him and let my seed loose in his ass. After filling him up, I pumped a few more times in his ass to make sure all my seed was in him good and deep. I slowly pulled out, and told him to get his clothes off and get on my couch.

While he got naked, I went to my room and grabbed a butt plug I had been given once. I told him to turn over, and I pushed the plug into his hole. I told him to keep that in, to make sure my cum didn’t leak out. He eagerly pushed it further in, saying that he wanted to keep it in there till it did its job and got him pregnant. I smiled down at him, and asked if he had eaten. He hadn’t so I got us some dinner. While we waited for the oven to heat up, he began to stroke my cock through my clothes. I smiled at him, and then stripped down, giving him full access to my cock. He quickly dropped to his knees and was quickly getting my cock hard and ready to fill him again. Once I was hard, I pulled him up and turned him so he was bent over the kitchen counter. The plug came out with a slight sucking sound. I pushed it to his lips, and told him to clean it off. While he licked the cum and ass juices off the plug, I pushed into him and began to slowly fuck his hole again. He moaned, as my balls landed against his ass and the full length of my cock was buried in his ass for the second time that day. I fucked him slowly this time, making it last for both of us. When I finally was close, I moved my hand to his cock, which was hard as rock, and leaking precum like a sieve. As I pushed into him for a final time, I stroked his cock. My load began to shoot into him and he moaned as his cock twitched and his hole clamped down on my cock as his load shot all over the floor. I slowly pull out of him, and then slide the plug back into his gaping hole. He grins at me, and as if on cue, the oven beeps that dinner is ready.

We eat, and as we put the dinner plates in the sink, I ask when he is expected home. He tells me he needs to be home by 8. I look over at the clock, and see that it is almost 7. I tell him that we better get to it and get one more load into his ass before he has to leave. He grins at me and drops to his knees to get me hard again with his mouth. I bend him over the counter again, and pound his ass hard and furiously. He moans beneath me and is begging me to give him that seed, to give him another load to carry home inside his ass. I don’t hold back for this fuck either, I just use him. And far too quickly for a third load in about as many hours, I push in a final time as my seed shoots into his ass. I rest on his back for a few minutes, then slowly pull out. I take the plug from his hand, and push it back into him. I tell him to leave it in there, to make sure the loads take. He agrees, and as he pulls his clothes back on, his cock tenting the shorts again, he thanks me for giving it all to him. I kiss him gently for the first time that day, and lead him to the door. With a wave, he walks out to head home, my seed simmering in his ass.

There were many more days like that over the summer. When the end of august was coming, he had to get ready for school. He still hadn’t converted. I told him to fuck around at school, and I’d see him on holidays and the like. I told him I’d breed his ass as often as he wanted when he was home on breaks.3053645520591533581-9071905378397199390?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.