Breeding sluts during lunch break with a buddy

Bbsk8

Last week I was really horny at work, so I started chatting with some sluts on the hook up sites. 1 of them, a young 23 year old bottom told me a buddy of mine fucked him 2 days ago and that he wants a 3some, where we both breed him. According to our previous chatts, the bottom is a slut, who is constantly cheating on his bf with his own brother, father, any guests or cooworkers at the hotel he works at and a dog occasionaly. He wanted to get breeded in a public toilet, like the cheap whore he is. So we set up a meeting during lunch. Unfortunanetly the toilet was being cleaned when we arrived there so we had to move the 3some. We went to his appartment building, but since his appartment wasnt free we agreed to fuck him at the bottom of the staircase. Firts the slut was sucking our cocks. Then i proceed to fuck his ass while he was suckung on my buddys cock. My buddy suprised him by pissing in his mouth ?. Soon after my buddy positions himself behind me and enters me raw while I am fucking that slut. I live being in the middle so I cum soon in the bitches ass. My buddy then breeds the bottom too, enjoying the feeling of my pozz cum on his neg dick.

After we leave that house we are both messaged by a asian slutty boy, not far away. We go to his hotel withon 10 min. The asian boy ( around 23, pozz, student) wastes no time to undress us. We made out and he is sucking my buddy while i rimm that juicy hole. Soon my buddy starts to fuck the asian guy and I make out with both of them. After my buddy breeds the asian guy I enter that cummy hole and soon my buddy is fucking me while I fuck the asian. I breed him in no time and go to shower while my buddy gives the slut 1 more load. As my buddy is showering I decide the bottom was a good boy so I help him cum by fingering his sloppy cummy hole and playing with his nipples.

Alltogether a decent lunch break ?

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1