[Life In The Raw] Sexy bottom boy

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

In a rare move a had sex with a guy not only not old enough to be my dad, but actually a few years younger than me, I think this brings it up to 5 guys younger than me. I went over to his apartment, he buzzed me in. I got in and walked to his bedroom, he was on his stomach, naked. His lightly blonde furry bubble butt exposed. I ate out his furry crack. I ran my hands all over his furry and round ass, his thick legs, his smooth back.

I took him from behind, using only my spit for lube, I slid into him. His hole was wet, warm, and just loose enough. I dont like a hole too tight, I like to be able to get in and really fuck, or just enjoy the wet softness of an ass with the right amount of miles on it.

I could see the pleasure I was causing him and I was getting off on it.

I had him turn over and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. His chest had a bit of hair, and let me tell you, this kid is fucking adorable. I fucked him slowly, and he really enjoyed that, his moans and the pleasure in his eyes told me all I needed to know. As I fucked, he grabbed my arms and squeezed them, enjoying the developing firmness of my biceps and triceps. He grabbed my chest, tweaked my nipples and then grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss. He is also a great kisser, I enjoyed kissing him and flexing my dick in his hole.

He told me how good i was making him feel, and I let him know the same.

I turned him on his hands and knees, so I could see his bubble butt as I fucked him deep.

The wetness and warmth of his hole got to me, and I soon unloaded deep in his cute ass.

We stayed there, silent, the last drops of seed being milked out, finally my dick slipped out, and we kissed again, I towered over this 5'3'' cutie.

(I think I like being the bigger guy)6205496180732721325-1474369367209345632?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.